Clear All

• 3rd TP Application

Username: Nida
    Any previous names: Sibaren_Girl [PAK]Nida , Nida[$] ,
    IRC Nickname (if any): Nida
    Time spent in-game (hours): 63631 Minutes 1060 Hours

Explanation: No Words

Regard: Nida

I came to know that you said "Once i will get TP then after 5 days i will say bye bye to GamerX, then will focus on MBBS."

Well i don't know if you were serious or joking, i still have the screenshot though. But hey whatever the thing is even if you want to go Inactive. I don't think because of that i should give you a No. Well lets see what you are doing. You were much active in start but now last days before you posted application. You became a bit less active.

You do report in game but not much. Helping in chat etc yeah a bit. Contributions on forum uhmm not much. But you know what we are not devils we do care for our players don't worry atleast from me you are not going to get a No, just because you are going inactive (if you are going i mean).

So you spent here "1060 Hours" which is not a joke. It's pretty much time even if you stay AFK in game lol which i have not seen that you stay AFK all time. Anyways yeah i do value what you did the time, helping, whatever you could.

You controlled yourself pretty much in my opinion. You tried to stay away from dramas. Hmm so yeah i decided to give you a Yes. Because i do value whatever you did and i always say if we Admins will not then who will do?

I want to say something though try to not go inactive after getting TP, if you get it i mean then. Also please do not make me regret that i gave you a Yes please just don't.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 06-04-18, 07:22 AM.

Comment

You have been working for a good amount of time now despite being denied for TP couple of times. Have seen you help always and that's what i care about the most also your overall character is good enough for you to deserve level 2, there were few players who got promoted despite what all they did was goof around and just chat. You have done enough to be a TP already, Positive.
      Last edited by Glator; 06-04-18, 08:41 AM.
      the 2 7 squad

Comment

I really don't see any proper contribution on forums, you may have spent lots of time ingame, but in my opinion you don't put that much effort. You also tend to reply a bit passive aggressive to people with lines such as 'Should I even know you?', my most fresh memory was to a player named steph_something when he tried to interact with you and all you kept telling him was to stay silent and read the rules which looks a bit ridiculous to me. Therefore my vote is negative.

Comment

Yes from me. You have been active and trying for long - we can't be so picky in a dying game therefore I am willing to give you a shot regardless of what gender you are.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
            I came to know that you said "Once i will get TP then after 5 days i will say bye bye to GamerX, then will focus on MBBS."

Well i don't know if you were serious or joking, i still have the screenshot though. But hey whatever the thing is even if you want to go Inactive. I don't think because of that i should give you a No.
            This is a huge red flag.

If someone is planning on going inactive after getting TP status this is a problem.

I think we should give this player another month to prove she is helpful and loyal to the Server. I only see her at medic spawn sometimes that's all.

Also, I agree with what batcold said.

No from me.

Declan.

Comment

Thank You So Much All And Muaaz i was joking with G_St4R i am not gonna inactive InshaAllah and also the thing is that Batcold i am not contribute much time with forum i know because of study i was busy sorry for that but now i am going to active on forum

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

This is a huge red flag.

If someone is planning on going inactive after getting TP status this is a problem.

I think we should give this player another month to prove she is helpful and loyal to the Server. I only see her at medic spawn sometimes that's all.

Also, I agree with what batcold said.

No from me.

Declan.
                It's not admin status fam where you have to be active and all. Don't forget Trusted Player is like a normal player with some additional commands. As Eliteus said we should "Not be so picky in a dying game" i agree with this.

She is loyal, active, staying away from dramas, doesn't report much its totally cool not everyone can be a report machine.

She improved herself and i can see clear changes, and hunger/desire to be a TP.

She is here from pretty much time and trying again and again. Inactivity is not a issue as i said. But yeah thats your opinion.

EDIT: Also as you can see:

"Thank You So Much All And Muaaz i was joking with G_St4R i am not gonna inactive InshaAllah"

The inactivity thing is not anymore. She will stay active hopefully so yeah i see harm in giving her a chance to be a TP.

One more thing i have seen here people getting accepted who had just 1 post on forums, exactly just one. I don't think that we should be so hard on you. And yeah that's just my view ofcource.

My vote will be same, good luck hope you get it this time.
                Last edited by Muaaz; 06-04-18, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Hi Nida,
                  I see you are active in-game, always helping to newbies and reporting cheaters which is a good sight. But you are really trusted in some things. I noticed when an Admin joins the game you are saying "wb <AdminName> that was happening everyday, also i noticed you were giving cakes to Admins, my question is why everyday with "wb" and cakes? trying to ass-lick them to get a positive vote? If you really want to get TP status thats not the way how to get it. Gain the trust, if you do something wrong or anything always admit your mistake, NOT hidding or denying them. Also once on TeamSpeak 3 a girl talked and after some minutes a boy talked and left the TeamSpeak. So if you can not prove that you are girl you will be in trouble.
                  Also i dont see you on Discord at all which is a requirement.
                  No from me.
                  Last edited by PANZEHIR; 06-04-18, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Thank You PANZ Always any TP player Simple player Or Admin Will join game i am saying wb not just admin i am giving my stuff to admin not at all i am giving also TP player New players i love to share cake cookies with admin TPs and new players so that i am ass-lick to everyone omg well thank you for your vote also i am not contribute on forum because of study so how i could join Discord i am register on discord i am girl or boy is doesn't matter about TP status not TP rules said you must show the Gender who are you anyways thank you soo much

Comment

Originally posted by Nida View Post
                      Thank You PANZ Always any TP player Simple player Or Admin Will join game i am saying wb not just admin i am giving my stuff to admin not at all i am giving also TP player New players i love to share cake cookies with admin TPs and new players so that i am ass-lick to everyone omg well thank you for your vote also i am not contribute on forum because of study so how i could join Discord i am register on discord i am girl or boy is doesn't matter about TP status not TP rules said you must show the Gender who are you anyways thank you soo much
                      If you are boy, why are you trying to get extreme girl attentions from Players/Admins? Can not you play neutral, without these extreme attentions?
                      If you really want TP, try to watch other TPs how are acting, it will help you.
                      Last edited by PANZEHIR; 06-04-18, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                        Hi Nida,
                        I see you are active in-game, always helping to newbies and reporting cheaters which is a good sight. But you are really trusted in some things. I noticed when an Admin joins the game you are saying "wb <AdminName> that was happening everyday, also i noticed you were giving cakes to Admins, my question is why everyday with "wb" and cakes? trying to ass-lick them to get a positive vote? If you really want to get TP status thats not the way how to get it. Gain the trust, if you do something wrong or anything always admit your mistake, NOT hidding or denying them. Also once on TeamSpeak 3 a girl talked and after some minutes a boy talked and left the TeamSpeak. So if you can not prove that you are girl you will be in trouble.
                        Also i dont see you on Discord at all which is a requirement.
                        No from me.
                        Don't you think it's a bit unfair to vote no just because she greets an admin or sends them cakes after they join (She never did that with me tho) or for the reasons which is not even related to the game? I am not trying to crap on your vote but do you really think it's fair to turn down a hard working player again and again for the same reason which has no relevance to the game or at least ideal reason enough to neglect the fact that she is helping a lot and reporting while keeping a good character.

Also this
                        Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                        You have been active and trying for long - we can't be so picky in a dying game therefore I am willing to give you a shot regardless of what gender you are.
                        I am not friends with Nida, matter of fact i don't admire her a lot personally but honestly she/he doesn't deserve this after working so hard for so long.
                        the 2 7 squad

Comment

really to say get to stats truste player. they must work very hard to get there. this is third times him/her. i know him/her try best for that. I was thinking about me in the past, it was very serious to change the character and play style always thinking about the help and report. very tired

YES from me you deserve it.

Comment

yesssss from me nothing to say more , you deserve it .

Comment

Yes, lets give you a chance, everybody who works hard deserves it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X