Clear All

• Zarky's Trusted Player App

Username: Zarky
    Any previous names: N/A
    Score: 4790
    IRC Nickname: Zarky
    Time spent in-game (hours): 297 h
    Extra Info:

I've been inactive for so long, and I'm back and have been very active on forum, IRC, and even Ingame.

My IRC account got deleted since i haven't been active for too long, It has been registered from 2011.

I had more helpful posts on the previous 2 forum accounts and I'll do the same to this one.

I've reported alot of rulebreakers, cheaters, helped alot of players and reported some bugs.

I think I'm ready for this status, I'll try to be more active in the coming months/years.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Although you met all the requirements but you just got back from a long-term of inactivity. I'd say be active first for the first 2 months. It's still too early.

Sorry but it's a no for now.

Comment

I can't give you a yes because you just come back,and also i want to see you helping players,reporting etc.
      No for now.
      You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Too long inactivity time + too early TP application. For now no. If nothing will change in ur behavior , following server rules etc will get my yes in 2nd app.
        Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Based on previous applications of people that have come back from inactivity and are now active I will personally ignore that for the point of this vote.

You are an active member and always very helpful in-game and when needed in the forums as well. Based on this I will be giving you a yes.

Comment

You deserve a chance even thought after you've been inactive for a while but u deserve a chance since u are active and helpful as i saw don't make me regret it.

Yes.

Comment

Yes from me, you help players alot, reporting cheaters and rulebreakers, and I havent seen anything wrong from you.
              Last edited by Cashewz; 05-08-14, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Yes from Left
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I don't have anything against you, Yes

Comment

You are a pretty good player you deserve it, yes from me.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
                    * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
                    <@Adrenaline> u scared him
                    <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Yes you are a good player

GamerX Granny

Comment

Lately you have reported a lot of cheaters and rulebreakers. Also you are a good and kind guy. The problem of your playing activity doesn't mean you cannot be a tp. I didn't play here from late 2011 till July of this year. Is this a reason for me to be kicked out from our admin team? For sure - not. Since you are fine and helpful I say a big and fat yes.
                        Moreover, I would recommend you for admin.

Comment

Accepted.

Status will be granted to you, as soon as we see you ingame.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X