• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Trusted Player Application

Username: Mick
    Any previous names: Indiaan, Beer
    Score: 1000
    IRC Nickname: Mick
    Time spent in-game (hours): 76 hours (with this new account)

Extra: Well, I know I was a big rulebreaker in the past. I asked for my last chance here and I am very thankfull that GX gave me a new chance. I decide to change my behaviour. I registered a new account here. Since my new account I am very active. I am helpful ingame and IRC if I am not ingame. I am very kind, and I got never a punish anymore. I am active in IRC and ingame. If I see unregistered players playing, I ask if they need help to learn more about the server. Most of time they won't leave a response. While I said /pm id message to reply. But some players reply and accept my question. I don't need to mention nicknames.

I hope you guys can forgive me and give me a chance.

Kind regards,

Mick

Hello, Mick.

It's good that you changed your behaviour and start over but you see, you need 100 hours in order to meet the requirements to apply. I think you kind of rushed your application, you could have waited a bit longer, say, one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
      Hello, Mick.

It's good that you changed your behaviour and start over but you see, you need 100 hours in order to meet the requirements to apply. I think you kind of rushed your application, you could have waited a bit longer, say, one day.
      Thanks for your fast reply, I know I need 100 hours but in my whole GamerX carier I have spend a lot of time with other accounts etc. I know this is a new account but I hope u understand it.

Thanks

Edit.

I was thinking that 100+ hours means that new players need to reach 100+ hours because of they do they know a lot of the server etc. I know this is a new account, but if I am registered here in 2009 I have reached more than 100 hours for sure. Anyway I know what u mean.

Thank you

And as I said before I hope u understand it
      Last edited by Beer; 04-01-15, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Usually I'd say same treatment for every applicant, to keep in fair. But in your case we'll give you this chance, as we all know you've spent way more than 100 hours with this community over the years.

For the avoidance of doubt I've edited the requirements thread and made this point clear for the future.

Admins may vote.

Comment

Thank you Bloodcell I am very thankful for this.

Kind regards,

Mick

Comment

I just hope this "change" is not a temporary one . Yes from me

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X