Clear All

• Kalifa TP Application

Username: Kalifa[M4]
    Any previous names:Luminati,AlLoNe,Kalifa
    Score: 4400+
    IRC Nickname: Luminati
    Time spent in-game (hours): 700+ h
    sigpic

I see you helping, and reporting cheaters-hackers/rulebreakers, and active.
    I will give a positive vote.

Good luck!

Comment

Just recieved Private Messages from you telling me to vote on your Application.Such thing is like forcing Admins to do it, which I find it as being annoying. (My opinion)

As I saw, you only report the players which just got kicked to remove cheats, and as you see the respective player joining again, you report him for the reason which he got kicked before. I don't think you are ready yet, maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
        Just recieved Private Messages from you telling me to vote on your Application.Such thing is like forcing Admins to do it, which I find it as being annoying. (My opinion)

As I saw, you only report the players which just got kicked to remove cheats, and as you see the respective player joining again, you report him for the reason which he got kicked before. I don't think you are ready yet, maybe next time.
        oh really , I did not pm u someone is impersonating me but u might think im lying , I was being impersonated , one time I was in Gamerx and someone joined the game with my name , and I reported that person and I pmed the admin that the person was impersonating me , i was in a race when i reported that person because i saw him speed hack , when i was at the finish line i reported him , but I know u wouldn't believe me but thanks for the vote..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	113958 look at this screen shot
        Last edited by Kalifa22; 16-03-15, 08:51 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Received that pm too.
          "hi can you post in my tp app?"

Why it's not appearing in your Sent Messages?

It's either you lie, either someone else uses your own account, and I won't give a yes because of that.

Comment

Rick will handle this thanks for lying about me messaging u guys because I didnt
            sigpic

Comment

I got the same msg too. It is your own account as it has the same posts, thanks count, etc. How can you explain that?

Just say the truth, no one wants a liar as trusted player.
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
                I got the same msg too. It is your own account as it has the same posts, thanks count, etc. How can you explain that?

Just say the truth, no one wants a liar as trusted player.
                OH so im a liar , I was at school , I came home and I saw toxic ro post and I was shocked because I did not send anyone any message I check my sent box I did not see LORSIMON , TOXIC_RO NOR COCORENDAN
                sigpic

Comment

If you're telling the truth, then just change all your passwords to something safe and known only by you and then try your luck again in next application if you're denied in this one, no need to be mad at us.

And, we're not lying about you pming us. Lol.

Comment

i change my password
                    sigpic

Comment

One more account is linked with "Kalifa22" account so it has 50% of chances that you are saying the truth (eg. you forgot to log out and then that person did this). Anyways change your passwords everywhere (IRC , forum and in game) just for your safety.

Continue voiting

Comment

Then it's a positive vote from side.

The main reason is 'cause I've seen you have positively changed your attitude. I think you should work more on your maturity tho', but it's kind of comprehensible as you're still a child (I think). Also you do help and report. And about what toxic said, seems that most of players (even TPS...) fall in this error; they keep reporting people even when they already knew that this person had been already reported by others... It's like they just report to try to show off they're helpful, but seems that they don't realize that sometimes it could show the contrary and that this hunger to show you're "helpful" actually it's annoying sometimes. Other examples: when they re-post exactly what another player already posted, just trying to show that they're "helpful" (many TPS doing it too); When some player asks something on chat and they keep spamming the answer when other 5 people already had given an answer (and many TPS doing too...), etc...

I mean, it's so normal that you want to level up, but use your common sense... repeating what other 10 people already said, it's not helping at all (just an advice for players in general)...
                        Last edited by LorSimon; 18-03-15, 01:02 AM.
                        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

pls tell me how to change my pass on IRc ty
                          sigpic

Comment

I was going to give you a yes untill i saw that pm.
                            Now thank to delija that changed my mind, i'll say yes.
                            The reasons are above, lorsimon always writes everything ....
                            And... You can change the irc password with /ns set password (new pass)

Comment

It's true you changed a lot, I was neutral until now but you reacted good to what happened lately, and after observing you a little, I've decided to give a yes too

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X