• Show
Clear All

• Botse's TP Aplication

Username: BotseX[M4]
    Any previous names: just changed clans [uBk] [MeX]
    Score: 46500+
    IRC Nickname: BotseX
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1194
    Last edited by BotseX; 05-05-15, 04:48 AM.

You're helpful, you do report cheaters even help Admins catch them, and you really have a nice attitude
    Positive

Comment

You still inactive from your previous application, and i don't get enough reports from you, i rarely see you helping... negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        You still inactive from your previous application, and i don't get enough reports from you, i rarely see you helping... negative.
        No from me too.
        You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

I want to give you a chance as you're a long-time member of this community and I've never had any problems with you. I do also agree on RockingEvilZ post

Yes!
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

[5] BotseX[M4]: Eclipse rule braker
            A player which deserves Trusted Player status is reporting instead of yelling things in chat. No for now.

Comment

You did some bad things in past, and you paid for it, I honestly know that you changed a lot and now you deserve it.
              Yes from me

Comment

Well, different time zone and different eyes make different views.
                It's well worth the effort that you are doing. Keep it up
                Yes

Comment

You have good behaviour and attitude. I've also seen quite a few reports by You. It's a Yes!
                  Good luck!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

I have seen that you're more active in IRC and Forum, yes from me

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                      A player which deserves Trusted Player status is reporting instead of yelling things in chat. No for now.
                      There are Trusted Players that does yell in main chat that someone is rule breaker or using some sort of cheat , it's not really something big of course it can be annoying (not to me personally) if they are yelling in main chat often that someone is rule breaker or cheater.

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X