Announcement

Collapse

GDPR Compliance, Please vote

Dear website visitors, we need your feedback regarding GDPR and privacy policy, please check out the following topic and make your vote!
Especially if you are EU citizen, please make vote before 25th May: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...en-please-read
Thank you!
See more
See less

Second application for Trusted Player

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second application for Trusted Player

Username: [BD]0bese
    Any previous names: [CTF]0bese, [CTF]Riyad, bhurialakhanki
    IRC Nickname (if any): Obese
    Time spent in-game (hours): 400+ hours

I would like to apologize to all admins because of asking for CTF events all the time, it's just that I love these events and I like to play them at least once a day with my friends together. I try to be helpful now as much as possible, I try not to break rules and report other players by helping the admins catch them. I have even made an HP map and a CTF map for the server, both have been played quite some times, I will make more in the coming future hopefully. Hope I don't get rejected for asking for ShipCTF. XD

Sincerely
    Riyad.
    sigpicc:

It's been 5 days no replies, I am thinking already that this is a no but still I will wait for the admins to respond to my application.
    sigpicc:

Comment

You seem to be reporting cheaters and helping, Yes

Comment

I would like to give you a chance based on your activity and reports and much more. I don't know about others, but I love loading CTF events (except ship :<) for you guys. Yes from me, good luck.
        Fuck labels.

Comment

Yes from me, too. Since you report cheaters, help players and in general just a nice guy

Comment

You're active, helpful, friendly and you report cheaters/rulebreakers. Yes !

Comment

Nothing else to add in what's been said above.

Yes from me too ! GL
              ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
              Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
              ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
              Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I've seen you reporting and helping a lot and got nothing against you.
                It's a yes from me as well, good luck!

Comment

You are sure active ingame, but still need more time to learn and control yourself, like yesterday you said /q when someone asked how to leave (from event), and /k in chat instead of pming...

Neutral.
                  Last edited by Robo_N1X; 22-10-15, 02:35 AM.
                  KVIrc User
                  Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

Yeah I am very sorry about that but from next time I will pm the command to them.
                    sigpicc:

Comment

Accepted.
                      Last edited by Delija; 22-10-15, 07:03 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                      X