X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodo's 3rd application

Username: Dodo[M]
    Any previous names: [BL]Dodo0, Dodo0, Dodo. and [AS]Dodo
    IRC Nickname (if any): Dodo (While disconnecting my name automatically changed to Dodo|Away)
    Time spent in-game (hours): 236h (14219 minutes)
    Extra Notes: My first TP application was "Please make me a TP" that was from 2 years while i joined GamerX. The second application i didn't meet the requirments. I was rulebreaking, misleading and doing everything against rules but this was from +5 months i was still noob. But i have never cheated and i won't. I think i'm ready now to apply for an application.
    Thank you for taking your time and reading my application.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

I can't really talk about your behavior in-game as it seems we play at different time zones (Or it's just that I haven't noticed you there). On the other hand, I do have seen you pretty active on forum and being helpful there. You have even Pm'ed me with a couple of player reports (here on forum). I guess if you report players on forum, you might report them in-game as well. Which would mean you're a helpful player in general.

I won't give any vote right now as it is important for me to know your in-game behavior as well. I'll edit my post and add a vote based on what other admins mention about your in-game behavior. Right know I'm up to a "Yes" but I need to know what I already mentioned to be completely sure.

Edit:

After reading the other votes, I can see you're good in-game as well. Therefore, my vote is positive.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 20-01-16, 10:05 PM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
      I can't really talk about your behavior in-game as it seems we play at different time zones (Or it's just that I haven't noticed you there). On the other hand, I do have seen you pretty active on forum and being helpful there. You have even Pm'ed me with a couple of player reports (here on forum). I guess if you report players on forum, you might report them in-game as well. Which would mean you're a helpful player in general.

I won't give any vote right now as it is important for me to know your in-game behavior as well. I'll edit my post and add a vote based on what other admins mention about your in-game behavior. Right know I'm up to a "Yes" but I need to know what I already mentioned to be completely sure.
      Thank you for your reply LorSimon. Yes we are im different time zones because when you login you and Eclipsor my time be 1 AM so after some time i need to logout. Will try to be active more at night.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

You seem to be very cool, and nice person, our timezone is the same (Only 2 hours difference) and very active at my time, what lorsimon said is true, you don't join the server at nights but at least i see you at mornings, also reporting enough and helping as much as you can.

Now if we combine all these positive things together we will get a positive vote that i will give, got my yes.

Just a little thing i want you to know, be more caution with the chat and announcements, because i caught you earlier doing against my announcement, but however you seemed like you didn't read, not a problem.

Good luck!

Comment

Nothing to add against. All that had to be said was already said above.

Yes.

Comment

I agree with Blackbird, u are active and helping players.
            Got my Yes.

Comment

Reasons above, yes from me too

Comment

Nothing more to add I guess.

Yes from me.
                ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Good player/kid, I see nothing wrong with you.
                  Yes

Comment

You seem like a really calm and collective person now. I may not know you as well but I trust other admins' votes here and from what I can gather from your application, you seem mature and deserving of TP status. So yes from me too

Comment

I've seen you are active at nights like you said, your behavior is good in general, my vote is Yes

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X