• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Application

Username: TinaRex[M]
    Any previous names: -
    IRC Nickname (if any): TinaRex
    Time spent in-game (hours): 247 Hours

You are active person and you seem to be very mature, i can't even see any single negative thing on you, always contributing positive things to this server, to be more specific with this i always see you reporting, helping and active, plus on that you are mature like i said earlier.

Like i said, i have nothing negative that can trigger my yes, always positive, you always give positive things so thats why i will give you a positive thing which is positive vote

Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      You are active person and you seem to be very mature, i can't even see any single negative thing on you, always contributing positive things to this server, to be more specific with this i always see you reporting, helping and active, plus on that you are mature like i said earlier.

Like i said, i have nothing negative that can trigger my yes, always positive, you always give positive things so thats why i will give you a positive thing which is positive vote

Good luck !
      I would like to give you a chance as well. Best of luck, yes from me.

Comment

Active, helpful, reporting cheaters/rulebreakers, you got my yes

Comment

I may be the one whom you will hate the most, but I still think that you need more time to prove yourself for a Trusted Player Status. Therefore, even doe maybe it will not change at all the decision. My answer is a No

You have potential, indeed, but you have to work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            I may be the one whom you will hate the most
            I can't hate you for your decision and I will try to prove myself and work harder. Thanks

Comment

Well TinaRex became more helpful these days, more active, and Commited to our humble rules.
              So according to these things, i'm going to give you a Yes.
              Please don't make me regret it by disappointing me.

Good Luck
              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

I'm kinda with Dan right here, some reports but most of them due to "dm in hp"
                I couldn't see much help in general chat but you are active.

Other than that, there's something off, it's only your 2nd application but it would have been indeed someone's else 3rd application hmm

Neutral for now..
                ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

You can check my account if you want you'll see that I made two applications before and that's my third.Anyway, thanks for your reply

Comment

I'm waiting for more votes before taking the final decision. BUMP !

Comment

I see nothing wrong with you.

Me voto es Yes.

Comment

i have nothing against you
                        yes from me gl

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X