X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd- Trusted Player application

Username: [27]Ariana_Grande
    Any previous names: Ariana_Grand[E], Ariana_Grande.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Ariana_Grande
    Time spent in-game: 1394 hours

Originally posted by Delija View Post
    You are not doing anything for level 2 so even tho you got bunch of yes , your application is denied. If you want to be level 2 then stop fooling and acting stupid , start helping and reporting and do something usefull.
    Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
    You usually just chat around doing nothing for the community to be honest i'm sorry might sound harsh but it's truth you don't report help or nothing other than stripping or standing in medic spawn doing nothing other than dying (not that dying is bad thing) but that's what you do meaning you don't help or report just standing and chatting around, it's a no from me. Good luck!
    Can still see this, nothing changed to be honest.

No from me.

--
    Last edited by Blackbird; 21-02-16, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Well I think that I stopped " stripping " and standing in the medic spawn, I started going out, and yes, you could see me chatting around or doing something else like that (I won't deny it). But I really tried reporting, helping people so I don't think I didn't change (maybe not as much as you wanted me to). Anyways thanks for responding

Comment

You are a really nice and friendly player, that's the reason that I really want to give you a positive vote.. But I can't do that.

It would be unfair to other players who got denied for the same reason. I have to agree with the reason that has been given by Admin Blackbird. Please work on it and you will probably get my positive vote next time.

No from me.

EDIT: I will take my vote back and I will give you a new vote. The following reasons are the reasons that made me to change my decision.

- I can't remember a day that you broke a rule, maybe in your first days in GamerX, but I can't remember a day that you has been punished for breaking the rules.
        - I am sure that I can trust you.
        - You are yourself, you are NOT 2 faced, which is a good thing.
        - I received reports from you, not a lot but as Lorsimon said in another TP Application you have to be lucky to find cheaters/hackers. It was also hard for me to catch hackers/cheaters.
        - I see you helping 'sometimes' when players asking for it.

This points that I have mentioned above are the reasons that I will give you a POSITIVE vote!

But please, make me proud and try to help more in-game and the forums aswell

So it's a Yes from me!
        Last edited by Beer; 21-02-16, 03:42 PM.

Comment

You are doing everything required for this status and no retarded acts ingame, yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashewz View Post
            You are doing everything required for this status and no retarded acts ingame, yes from me.
            This.

Comment

You're not good at finding cheaters but you report rulebreakers when you see them.. You're helpful as you're always one of the first people answering in the chat when someone asks something like a command, and since I trust you I can give a positive vote, yes for me.

Comment

One of the reasons why I gave you a positive vote in your last TP app, was because I trusted all the admins who were saying you were helpful etc. But let's be honest, you're not really that helpful. Does it mean you don't want to help? I don't think so.

Saying that you don't want to help just makes no sense for me, as I can clearly see you really want to be TP and you're doing a big effort to get it. You're even moderating your personality just to get this status.

To be honest, I don't see why you would have to stop "stripping" or chatting to get this status... This is a game and it's mean for fun. If you have fun in that way, that's totally fine for me. I think telling the players to change the way they are, is not nice (of course unless they're not doing anything wrong). The thing is, you should at least try to help and make an effort to get this status. And I have clearly seen that on you. Somehow it seems to be too hard for you to help, I don't know why. Maybe you don't have a lot of knowledge about samp stuff, and that's completely understandable, but I do have seen you do try to help.

Lastly, you're practically playing 24/7. It's obvious you love this server and this community and your behavior is always really nice, following the rules etc.

I think sometimes the TP status should be given to those good players who clearly are really involved, active and love this community even if they don't meet all the requirements a 100%. An example of this, could be EnjoyTheNoise. She literally doesn't even talk, and as you can see, she got the status (not even applying). Does it mean she didn't deserve it? I don't think so. Even if she doesn't talk to help nor anything, I think she's one of those people who deserves being TP the most. She has proved being really faithful to this server and showed a lot of love for this community by playing here frequently.

So, yeah, I do think you deserve this status. Even if you don't help that much, as you have clearly showed other qualities and proved an effort to be a TP. Positive here.
                Last edited by LorSimon; 25-02-16, 04:15 AM.
                I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post

To be honest, I don't see why you would have to stop "stripping" or chatting to get this status... This is a game and it's mean for fun. If you have fun in that way, that's totally fine for me. I think telling the players to change the way they are, is not nice (of course unless they're not doing anything wrong). The thing is, you should at least try to help and make an effort to get this status. And I have clearly seen that on you. Somehow it seems to be too hard for you to help, I don't know why. Maybe you don't have a lot of knowledge about samp stuff, and that's completely understandable, but I do have seen you do try to help.
                  Wasn't to vote at all but hey you got the point wrong... I said you do nothing other than standing in red zone and stripping not stop stripping lorsimon please..

read this
                  You usually just chat around doing nothing for the community to be honest i'm sorry might sound harsh but it's truth you don't report help or nothing other than stripping or standing in medic spawn doing nothing other than dying (not that dying is bad thing) but that's what you do meaning you don't help or report just standing and chatting around, it's a no from me. Good luck!

Comment

yeah.

Comment

I think sometimes the TP status should be given to those good players who clearly are really involved, active and love this community even if they don't meet all the requirements a 100%. An example of this, could be EnjoyTheNoise. She literally doesn't even talk, and as you can see, she got the status (not even applying). Does it mean she didn't deserve it? I don't think so. Even if she doesn't talk to help nor anything, I think she's one of those people who the deserves being TP the most.

This sums up what I was going to say.

While I don't usually see you very often (time-zones), I do see you every once In awhile. Whenever I'm on, you never cause any problems with other players.

(Yes)
                      You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                        Wasn't to vote at all but hey you got the point wrong... I said you do nothing other than standing in red zone and stripping not stop stripping lorsimon please..

read this
                        Hey, I never mentioned your name . Who said I was specifically talking about your vote? I didn't even remember what you posted. Anyway, I'm pretty sure someone told her to stop stripping and stuff, (and that's why she did it) but I didn't even say it was you. Just lazy to check who it was.

Adrenaline please...
                        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
                          Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                          Can still see this, nothing changed to be honest.
                          No from me.
                          Must have been private show

Originally posted by Beer View Post

- I am sure that I can trust you.
                          - You are yourself, you are NOT 2 faced, which is a good thing.
                          - I received reports from you, not a lot but as Lorsimon said in another TP Application you have to be lucky to find cheaters/hackers. It was also hard for me to catch hackers/cheaters.
                          - I see you helping 'sometimes' when players asking for it.
                          Reasons above and this:
                          Haven't seen you breaking rules either and you have quite good behaviour in-game.
                          Yep!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X