• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sax's Tp Application

Username:[ATM]SaxBoy
    Any previous names:_SaxBoy[wW]._SaxBoy[A]
    IRC Nickname (if any):SaxBoy
    Time spent in-game (hours):832 Hours
    Extra information:Improved myself a lot from before.Started to report a lot from before,helped people whenever they needed help in chat,kept a good behaviour,etc.That's all i have to say for now.
    *StarBoy*

I see you helping a lot when you are in-game and I also receive reports from you. That's just a good thing but why are you not that active in the forums? I mean by helping players or making usefull and helpfull posts?

I have to give you a negative vote this time. Try to become more helpfull in the forums and you will get my positive vote next time.

Comment

well i think u changed alot and you deserve chance , ur behavior is really nice also helpfull and got many reports from you're side , please dont make me regret it . YES from me good luck

Comment

I know you are active helpful and stuffs therefore you will earn my yes but just a little advice for you can work in real life too which is never lose hope on your last application when you got denied you got super mad and wanted to quit thats not good thing to do try think twice or trice before you do something My vote is a yes as Admins have mentioned already you earn it good luck

Comment

I think you're a really good player now and are quite helpful and active so you have a yes from me too. Just learn to control your temper more . About forum activity, I think you're active enough and there are a million admins and TP's who barely even use forum and still got their statuses so I think its not a factor to be considered unless done equally but thats just my 2 cents... Anyways, good luck and stay nice!
          Last edited by Jafri; 27-03-16, 04:33 PM.

Comment

You improved a lot since your last application therefore imo you deserve this status. Yes, good luck!

Comment

Positive from me either. I see you helping often and you got a nice behaviour.

Good luck.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X