• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight's Trusted Application.

Username: [UKR]Daylight
    Any previous names: [MM]Daylight - Daylight
    IRC Nickname (if any): Daylight
    Time spent in-game (hours): 142 hours IG.

Extra Information: My application was going to be posted after a few days and maybe a month but I decided to post it before because I feel I meet the whole requirements IG/Forum to be accepted as a Trusted Player.

The principal thing that motivated me to apply for this position is that I need to complete a favor, and I'm going to explain it:
    When I first joined this server, it was with clan wars purpose I didn't know anything about it. Of course I knew how to register and few commands since I was in another community as a part of management but then I left that community to be around here and lead my clan in this community. Then I started to join /events and I felt this server was awesome, the first event I joined was CTF - Ship and I realized how skilled are some players. Anyway, let's not go off topic, when I was trying to teleport somewhere else I didn't know how to do it and I asked in the main chat, something surprised me out and it was that A LOT of players answered me. I felt very thankful when they did so I did the command and it worked out, after a few time I asked for another command and guess what? They answered me too. GamerX have something that another communities don't have, REAL and HELPFUL people. I know I made some mistakes, I accept it, everyone make mistakes sometimes but I everyday try to fix them.

When I learned almost all IG commands, when people asked for any command I started to answer them quickly, I could imagine that they felt just as I did when other players answered me in first time. There's a film I saw a long time ago called Pay It Forward which is very close to my TP application and behavior IG because the film consist in how can just 1 person help someone else with a big thing to make that person be another helper, and help another people, and another and another, it's a chain of favours. Anyway, I don't want to make this as a bible, I consider myself ready to handle this position. It's not for the power, and if I get denied my attitude won't change. I will keep helping people as I already use to do.

Thanks for reading and sorry for writing too much.
    -Daylight

You will make an excellent TP, yes

Comment

As you say yoursefl, you just meet every single requirement from what I have seen. Mainly what makes me go for a positive vote, it's your maturity. It's hard to find mature players nowadays.

Keep that up!
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Yes from me, reasons have been told already above by the other Admins.

Comment

I gotta agree with Lorsimon and Maze.

Positive vote from me.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Positive vote from me. I don't have to tell why, as everything has been already said.

Comment

I don't know you very well and it wasn't until just recently that I began to notice you but I have to admit you're different from other people. I don't know what it is about you but you seem to be a real special kind of person which I respect and you're super helpful and kind. Hopefully you stay that way, yes from me too

Comment

I'd like to thank each one of you for your awesome support, believe me, I appreciate it! I will not let you down.
                (Even if I get denied I will keep doing what I do)

Comment

you are active and help much , keep it up..

Yes

Comment

<@GX-17> * Bank Deposit of $9999999 by [UKR]Daylight (ID:43)
                    <@GX-18> * Bank Deposit of $99999990 by [UKR]Daylight (ID:43)
                    <@GX-23> * Bank Deposit of $99999990 by [UKR]Daylight (ID:43)
                    <@GX-24> * Bank Deposit of $99999990 by [UKR]Daylight (ID:43)
                    <@GX-10> * Bank Withdrawal of $40000000 by [UKR]Daylight (ID:43)
                    <@GX-16> * Bank Withdrawal of $40000000 by [UKR]Daylight (ID:43)
                    <@GX-18> * Bank Withdrawal of $400000000 by [UKR]Daylight (ID:43)
                    2.8 Do not flood/spam in the chat or using commands. Admins can see command usage so we will count this as spam
                    As you can see you spammed with the /deposit and /withdraw command,i'm giving a NO maybe next time
                    Sorry , I won't accept a rulebreaker as Trusted Player .
                    Last edited by BreakDown; 08-04-16, 10:12 AM.

Comment

There were not admins when I did that. Thanks for your vote. And no, I am not a rule breaker, I didn't even know admins can see the amount of the money being removed from the bank, I thought you only see the money people share.

Anyway, that's a mistake from me, I misunderstood that rule. I apologize
                      Last edited by Daylight; 08-04-16, 11:25 AM.

Comment

To be fair, he wasn't aware of the thing that Admins can see withdraws in their chat, he had no way to know that, and personally I won't take that as a rulebreak just because of that.

He just had to withdraw his money, he didn't do anything purposely wrong, it would suck if he'll get denied over this and I still stay with my positive vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                          To be fair, he wasn't aware of the thing that Admins can see withdraws in their chat, he had no way to know that, and personally I won't take that as a rulebreak just because of that.

He just had to withdraw his money, he didn't do anything purposely wrong, it would suck if he'll get denied over this and I still stay with my positive vote for him.
                          Just to add on, not many people, including myself knew admins received notifications of cash withdrawals or rocket spam or such until I became admin... Its not much of his fault, thats all

Comment

There is just no way for players to know what commands are visible for us or not. There are several commands which are not visible for admins (like animation ones). Therefore, it's understandable that some people tend to think there are commands which are not visible for us (like you did).

It would be just unfair to override all the effort and positive things you have done for such simple mistake.

We already got enough votes to know you are good for this status.

Accepted.
                            Last edited by LorSimon; 09-04-16, 01:34 AM.
                            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X