X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro's trusted player application

Username: Pedro
    Any previous names: none, only previous accounts (rekt)
    IRC Nickname (if any): Pedro
    Time spent in-game (hours): 6580 minutes (109 hours)
    Last edited by Pedro; 11-04-16, 06:21 PM.

Let me be the first to say that I've been waiting for your application for a really long time... You're by far one of the best players I've ever seen on GamerX and you deserve all the praise in the world but won't get it ((((((: Jokes aside, there's absolutely no one on the server who finds cheaters as fast as you do and reports them as much as you have and I don't know how you do it but its impressive. You're always helpful and you actually explain small details to players about their queries instead of just giving raw answers and I admire you for doing that too. In my opinion, you'll be an amazing Trusted Player, just hop on the forums a bit more... good luck, definite yes from me
    Last edited by Jafri; 13-03-17, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Absolutely Yes. I've been waiting for your application.

You are really helpful and all of your reports are excellent. Almost every report from you is correct and leads to take action by us, admins. A lot of other admins were impressed by your work too.

Yes, Yes, Yes!
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

As Left said, we were impressed and amazed about your work lately, you've contributed lot of positive things apart from your past, I'm really surprised about your reports as well, none of them were false, I mean, all of them were absolutely right.

Besides, you're being lot more active and showing your abilities of helping, and possibilities of spending lot more time in-game.

Definitely, yes from me.

Good luck!

I hope you're no longer the Pedro or rekt we knew back in the days anymore

Comment

You're like a different person than you used to be a few months ago. You changed and improved your behaviour, we recieve many reports from you, you're active and helpful as well. Yes from me, good luck!

Comment

you if you're active
            and helps a lot in reports.
            Yes from me

Comment

Yes from me as well. Everything has been already said above.

Comment

I have to admit you are active and reporting but since you used NRG in a goo I've done yesterday, you said you wanted to "take someone's ID who just used car". I'm not really sure if what you've just said was true or not, but I've considered it as a rulebreak still.

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X