X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted player application.

Username: Nancy[wW].
    Any previous names: Slashius, Nancy, etc.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Nancy.
    Time spent in-game (hours): 802h (48153 minutes).
    Additional notes: I'd like to apologise for the mistakes I've done previously. We all make mistakes, I made some too, but in my opinion, I've learned from it and tried my best to change. Rest is up to you.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Positive vote from me. Helpfull and active and you deserve it now.

Comment

With being honest with you and with this application, I'll go straight forward to this post and begin with the positive things and the delightful works you've contributed to show what my vote is.

You were always helpful and always offering the admins your help, and every time I see your name lying down on my screen with things that stands out in a good way, and always showing up when someone asks for assistance, I'd like to call you admins' right hand, and often assisting us catching bad guys with your; overwhelmingly helping and reporting.

You are also active which the only requirement I need and I focus on aside from the others, it's true that our timezone is different but when I check out IRC I see your name lain on, I really like that keep it up!

Also the point that disturbs me is that you changed from the misbehaving Nancy to a trust worthy Nancy that we know since few months ago, which is just a miracle because it's not easy to let go of bad things and start a new paper forgetting the bad old times, I like it!

That is everything I need from players to hop into the next stage of GamerX, the access to the trusted player commands which unlocks many cosmetics commands and makes the way too easier, which focuses on positive things and the trusted player requirements to build up a way to it and lights it up, so without much further to say I'll go ahead and finish my post with a positive vote as long as you meet everything I want from players to contribute for the next step. I want to see new faces coming up to the next phase being official GamerX trusted players.

I take your apologizes, and I understand you, but you play a nice role right now which is very necessary and important on GamerX as helpful players and decreasing nowadays, keep it up! I would like to give you a chance just don't disappoint me and I will be responsible on my vote, just control your anger when somebody annoys you, simply take a screenshot and rush to an admin, we'll deal with it, don't take actions yourself, remember this, otherwise you'll be trapped in a trouble so avoid it before the bad guys trick you, no matter if they are trusted players as well, we are here at any time.

Yes from me.

Good luck!
      Last edited by Blackbird; 01-05-16, 09:32 PM.

Comment

You have improved your behavior, and I see more active than before and helps players.
        YES

Comment

You've changed alot in the past few months. I've nothing negative to say this time.
          Yes from me.

Comment

well forget about your past , we all make mistakes as you said keep moving forward , don't look back YES from me good luck

Comment

You're a very helpful and friendly player. I see a lot of improvement since your last application, you definitely deserve it now. Yes from me as well

Comment

Reasons mentioned above, yes from me too.

Comment

I trust you'll be a good trusted player and you've paid your dues ^^ yes from me and don't let your temper ruin anything for you...

Comment

Yes from me, reasons above.

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X