• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second trusted player Application

Name : Seven_of_Nine, GoonerX, Gooner, Seven_of_Nine, Drakich
    Score : 4000 +
    IRC name : Seven_of_Nine
    Hours : 900 +

Extra note: I was demoted and asked Dunga and he told me to reapply. So here:

I was demoted for gm abuse. This happened on 21.12.2013. I killed a player with godmode on for the 2nd time I and I was warned after the 1st time. I didn’t wanted to abuse godmode and I never did on purpose. I’m not use to it and rarely use it.

The first time was in the 3rd/4th day of my promotion. I was on a bike with /da and gm on(you can check almost every time I use gm I use /da) and I got a minigun next to hospital. I saw the other guy turning to kill me and just reacted. And I didn’t event thought about my /gm or that I was close to spawn.

The second time was 5/6 days later at 21.12.13 and again I was on bike this time in /ga with gm on and /da and there was a happy hour. I got the same damned weapon so speed boosted away not to be killed on my bike and returned to /ga at and got on the roof of the hangars and again start shooting without considering I had gm on. And it is so stupid that I made exactly the same mistake twice.

I had a very bad day and my mind was elsewhere. Did you have a day when everything went wrong? Well it was one of those days for me. I know that is not an excuse but still. I was very sorry for this as I told Delija. I know I could of got of with just a warning/slap on the wrist. But I preferred it that way. I hope I will learn from this experience. I’ve made a mistake and I’m sorry.

I hope this time I woulnt disappoint all the people that said yes to me before or will say yes to me now. So now I will have to work harder to prove myself and earn everyone’s trust again. So be it, than. I accept.

I’ve learned my lesson so I hope you will give me a second chance to use my favorite cmd /mypaint xD.

BTW I thought about my name and decided I will stay Seven_of_Nine for now. GoonerX will returns someday, but not now. Seven_of_Nine also wanted to be tp player so here is his chance to become one xD.

Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 23-01-14, 04:36 PM.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

You got demoted last month, in my point of view you need a bit more time to prove you can be trusted again.

It is a no from me for now.
    Last edited by DeathBeatZ; 23-01-14, 06:21 PM. Reason: Made a misunderstanding about his story.

Comment

Just to clear a misunderstanding the first time I was only warned, not demoted.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

I'm having to agree with DB here on this one. I don't care how many warnings and what-not, it's just too soon after being demoted.

No from me.
        sigpic

Comment

Too soon! No!

GamerX Granny

Comment

How nice. Have you even made an effort to dig a little. During this month server was down around 1/3(10days). I still manage to be in game ~100hours which made me one of the most active players. During that time I made a few suggestions(some good, some not so good), I've made a tutorial, reported some bugs and as always I helped players in game and reported cheaters/rule breakers. So too soon is not a good reason atleast for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
              How nice. Have you even made an effort to dig a little. During this month server was down around 1/3(10days). I still manage to be in game ~100hours which made me one of the most active players. During that time I made a few suggestions(some good, some not so good), I've made a tutorial, reported some bugs and as always I helped players in game and reported cheaters/rule breakers. So too soon is not a good reason atleast for me.
              The reasons we give are proper to us. My personnal opinion is that it has not been long enough since your last demotion to have you repromoted right now. I am free to share this opinion and so is every member of the staff. You having played 100 hours doesn't change the fact that you had your chance and were demoted a month ago. What I sure know is, while you believe I haven't made any research, I am informed about what you did wrong in the past, and it is not going to be a few forum posts that will erase what you have done the last time. I just believe you need more time to prove you're worthy. Anyhow, I don't decide anything, it is just what I think. Management will decide about you.

My vote remains no.

GamerX Granny

Comment

Shouldn't this be a TP appeal? well anyhow, if you want my opinion...

2 accidental god mode warnings over a span of 6 days seems like an unfair reason to demote to me.. its not like its "abusing" if it's completely accidental. We've all accidentally received the god mode warning at some points so I would think we should be a little more understanding, especially when the player is definitely trusted player worthy. You're tutorial was great and some of you're suggestions are good. You have also been very active this month, I see you almost everyday helping players and reporting cheaters (usually all ending up with a ban).

I remember last month you're application was 100% yes and you have definitely improved since then so how could I say no. 100% yes from me, goodluck
                Last edited by Mousytom; 24-01-14, 06:46 AM.

Comment

You're not ready yet, maybe next time.

Comment

Close the thread

Comment

No, its too soon for you to apply again in my opinion and also the fact that you have gained a 100 hours ingame this month doesn't change a thing. Also since you're also not accepting a no for an anwser that is also another reason why I should say no.

Comment

Actually I was just accepting the facts 4 to 1. I realised something. Why do you make officially 1 month the time you can reapply after being demoted, when a player have slim to none chances. This is stupid. And I realised something else. In the last 5/6 month I've been killed hundred of times while trying to help some player in chat or report. This is even stupider. Instead of playing for fun I wasted my time. But no more. Trusted players, hm no thanks from now on I PLAY FOR ME AND FOR FUN.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
                          Actually I was just accepting the facts 4 to 1. I realised something. Why do you make officially 1 month the time you can reapply after being demoted, when a player have slim to none chances. This is stupid. And I realised something else. In the last 5/6 month I've been killed hundred of times while trying to help some player in chat or report. This is even stupider. Instead of playing for fun I wasted my time. But no more. Trusted players, hm no thanks from now on I PLAY FOR ME AND FOR FUN.
                          You are basically that want thanks for feedback doing those and wont do anymore because you are not given? And you still mind.. looks like you just want its status and its privilege more than what they must do.

Well i also think it's a little bit unfair that you got warned for mistake that was a coincidence, just like mousytom said.
                          But i also think it's your fault, like when you said you got godmode and kill with minigun at spawn, the way you react is actually wrong that you are careless with the rules (Doesn't mean you don't know it all), but you just most time forget it, and never doubting that is unfair to kill with minigun and godmode enabled.

Maybe in good side, i also think you were helpful, because i saw you helped players.
                          But, the way you react to admin's opinion here like forcing them to remove the "No" and think that you are the only one is right. But Gabie is right that admins are free to share the opinions.
                          So that also changed my mind of you.
                          I know it's a bit unfair that, since they don't see you help as much as Mousytom did.

Even a donator who earned a Trusted Player status but still break rule still get demoted (If you can understand what is the similarity to this).
                          Also let the management to deny/accept/lock the topic

For the 1 month i think it's the fastest chance for player to re apply, as if they really want to get it truly, in the range of that time, player can maximize their ability to help players and show that he is a good player), but you are not like this.
                          That's mean, yourself that just wasting your own time, As we do not tell you to MUST reapply after a month, there are a bigger chance on longer time actually.
                          Also the demoted TP doesn't get usually have to reapply BUT posting appeal instead (That only the admin that demoted you and the management to decide to give your TP status back) much easier than reapply.
                          But since dunga told you to do, It's mean that you are mostly failed but reached it on your Last TP app (some kind of opinion change in need).

Maybe you think that this all is unfair.. Including my vote and its message. But here in gamerx, we don't force you to do something but only just following or obeying the server admins and rules (Isn't it easy eh? Rather than school with exam)

I guess, so i will say No. Although the votes for no is kinda enough, but it's all to management's decide.
                          If you still mind, then it's your right to play for fun. Enjoy the game
                          (if you don't mind, i can tell you that there was a TP who got demoted, also because he thinks the admin's is unfair and changed to act like an annoying noob, but i hope it wouldn't happen to you.)

Oh also sorry, if you think this post kinda hurt for you, i have too much edit (better keep up-date in a hour) xD
                          Last edited by Robo; 27-01-14, 05:23 PM. Reason: I'm so mean
                          KVIrc User

Comment

Actually I don't mind your no, but I still think its unfair. You and Mousytom are the only once that been fair to me. Even with your no I think you were fair. Now everything went down the hill, but atleast I'm being true to myself.

Btw if you are asking if I will become annoying or start breaking rules, there is no chance of that, one year ago when I started playing I made my choice to follow the rules and respect the other players.
                            Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 27-01-14, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Let me tell you something; 1 month minimum doesn't mean you have to apply after a month. Give it more time, and show some interrest! It is fair to us to consider it too soon depending on the reason/gravity of the offense which got you demoted...

GamerX Granny

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X