Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ATM]Evil_Boss Trusted Player Application! :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ATM]Evil_Boss Trusted Player Application! :)

Username: [ATM]Evil_Boss
    Any previous names: [BOOM]Evil_Boss, [FIR]Evil_Boss
    IRC Nickname (if any): Evil_Boss
    Time spent in-game (hours): 431 h
    Extra Notes: i have done some mistakes in my past, but i think everybody does that! and i beleive mistakes are happen to be corrected thats how we learn from it! and i have tried my best to be the bestest player i can ever be, about rules i have confirmed each and every rule from admins and tp's and even took screenshot and disscussed with them whenever i got confuse because i did't wanted to break a tiny rule i tried my best from reporting on forums/game and my behaviour and helping and everything! i have gived my best! by thinking positive! i am posting my application hope to see your positive response!
    Last edited by Muaaz; 02-07-16, 12:23 PM.

I get many reports from your side, in-game and on forums, you are very helpful and active player, with good behavior.

Its a Yes from my side.

Comment

You are a helpful player and active as instant said. I want to give you a chance.

Yes from me.
      Last edited by Pedro; 02-07-16, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Not even 1 month since you are back from inactivity, be active for a longer time then I will judge if you deserve it.

No from me.

Comment

Well you became an awesome and useful guy, Alot of reports in game and at forums.. Also constantly helping new players and any person who ask something ingame...

It's a yes from me, good luck.
          Venezuela.

Comment

well i think your doing job and active enough also got many reports from you .
            i know you did some mistakes in your past but now You proved that you deserve chance so its YES from me don't make me regret. good luck mate

Comment

You might be making the admin view like "active reporting" but it's not that much, it's just because you keep reporting in forum which is stored and can be seen clearly you spammed it on forums (at anytime). You even keep reporting in forum even though there was admins online instead of using /report. No, i'm not saying reporting on forum is bad, but comparing to other players reports it's just same. You were rulebreaker in the past and you just returned not even a month ago. You are not that active or helpful much , you need more time.
              No from me.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                You might be making the admin view like "active reporting" but it's not that much, it's just because you keep reporting in forum which is stored and can be seen clearly you spammed it on forums (at anytime). You even keep reporting in forum even though there was admins online instead of using /report. No, i'm not saying reporting on forum is bad, but comparing to other players reports it's just same. You were rulebreaker in the past and you just returned not even a month ago. You are not that active or helpful much , you need more time.
                No from me.
                1-When i came back i getted 2 massive rulebreakers banned on forums, then after that one day there was nobody in server i getted banned 2 people the problem was that that day i reported both two guys in differet threads but after that i never did that mistake instead recently i even posted in old thread to not spam or double post! i don't think that due to a single thing you make such a big thing like a spammer!

2-what do you mean a guy who do 60/50 reports daily, get so much cookies! and doing forum report as well! is nothing i am not helping i am not active i am active 8 9 hours a day! my all forums reports are genuine and all are banned! and the way i was friendly i know only that! from 2 shots to driveby from insulting to everything i reported! huh! ;/

3-When admins are in game i do forum report? nope sir you are rough! that first guys SAS Members, Marshall! i was having permission from taker to get proof! i know how i caught them! and since its RAMADAN! I am playing till 4 midnight! and doing my best! and this time players are 44 50 and mostly admins are afk that time! like maze is online and he is afk! i am helping reporting i did't got a single warn jail the way i am helpful for community! and doing my day night work! and you are saying i am not helpul and not active! you are just caring for your 1 month! or time! well man sometime look at somebody positive face! the way he is contributing! and he will be always with your community he will not leave you! but you are like made me a shameless person with your reply there are people who got just 109 hours and getting accepted! i know how much i did effort! for this status! but all gone in water! Because our Robo sir does't like me! he likes time! he can't see somebody reporting helping! Man do i look mad who is doing so much effort! i request you atleast don't make me that much shameless who is not active and helpful! etc!
                Obviously you are Managment i respect your decision! but robo don't be so like this.. you judging someone from past! i was good thats why i got picked up in [ATM]! i wish Robo you could understand my feelings it hurts deeply it hurts man! my all hardwork goes in water! instant know jafri pedro taker kanwar blackbird Paznehir garib man of steel war with mind! they all know how i was reporting and they was seeing! infact everybody can see who is in server!
                Thank you brother!

4-There was time when i use to get kicked/warn/jail for rulebreaking i did't got anything from anybody! the guy who was abusing and tp in fights now asking people for rules tell me is this correct i am not doing rule breaking na! eliteus know how i was trying hard for this status! to be honest i am really extreemly sad! everybody can be a noob in start you must be too when you joined you could be banned you could be kicked/jailed! but should we keep that *PAST* Tag with us! never buddy! i am not that funnny type guy anymore i was and i am so serious about this *Status* how can i make you beleive! when only time matters for you! you can't see somebody struggle hardowrk/ people get accepted here i hav seen in 100 hours! and i came back! i know but i think i was having so less hours the way i was active 10 + hours each day! reporting helping huff i can't explain you mate! glator know genga knows eliteus knows all helpful players know me! frog knows!

i wish robo you could understand a true guy feelings! who really want to do something for server i never mapped, i made map for gx thist time i never made video i spent whole night and made a video for gx that too [PROMOTIONAL] ones! hope all admin's who know they are human's and was a player too can understand me!

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...lication/page2

This quote by matite made me to work harder but nobody seems all go in water!
                Don't let people say we hold their past against them... if we see a good change then anyone can be TP.

i think i deserve a chance!
                Last edited by Muaaz; 02-07-16, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Can see the willingness and the desire to become a trusted player and join the crew, and you did good job as expected during this time since you came back.
                  Despite the fact that you just came back a month ago, but you did more than good to be given this chance to become a trusted player, a positive vote awaits you.

Also still on my word:
                  Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                  I love your attitudes, you seem to be nice player and well behaved, all you contributions were always positive such as helping players, reporting cheaters and rulebreakers and being active (enough) for the status, i like your contributions, keep it up and never give up.

As long as you meet all requirements for me i decided to give you positive vote.
                  Not because i was told i always vote no

Good luck !
                  As long as this is your desire, and as long as you've put apparent efforts we can clearly see, I'd genuinely give my yes, here's your chance

Positive.

Good luck!

Comment

I'm going to give you a yes because I think you've worked hard since you've come back to be a different person. I don't care what anyone says about people being the same, its always worth giving them a chance. You're active, helpful and you report a ton both in game and on forums and I appreciate that. Just one word of advice, learn to take criticism and a "no" from people who might not think you deserve it. But I sure hope you get promoted so that you can be an example of how people can change for a long time to come.

Comment

Im going to give you a chance yes, since i noticed you are working a lot, i see you are trying hard to improve your behavior (which is a good thing). I see you are reporting cheaters and rule-breakers in-game and helping to people.

Comment

Accepted.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X