• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Emilyphamlinh App tp

Username: Emilyphamlinh[M4]
    Any previous names: jamebol , jamebol[wW] , Emilyphamlinh
    IRC Nickname (if any ): Emilyphamlinh
    Time spent in-game (hours): 629 hours

Extra : I try to play a lot and help especially the new players, report hackers cheater, rule breakers . Give me a chance Believe me, I promise never to make people disappointed in me.

Emily,You are active and very help-full player.I always receive reports from you whenever i play,you are always willing to help.I really appreciate your efforts.And yet i have not seen bad behavior/action from you.So Definately yes from me.

P/S;Yesterday I accidentally jailed you so i am sorry for that and good luck for your trusted player application .
    Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
    VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

You help with reports.
      Yes

Comment

Always seeing you report hackers/cheaters/rulebreakers and haven't seen you do anything wrong. I was actually looking forward to your trusted player application. Definitely yes from me! Good luck!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

What i could to see from you, you had good behavior in-game, always reporting cheaters and rule-breakers and being helpful to other people.
          I personally was not able to see any bad things from you.
          My vote will be "yes"
          Last edited by PANZEHIR; 04-07-16, 05:30 PM. Reason: words edited (fails)

Comment

Soooo... Emilyphamlinh is a good player ( imo ) never seen any mistake from him/her ( we need to clarify this just kidding )
            Good player, active been around for a while and you send some pretty accurate reports.
            I'd like to see you in the Trusted Players team, it's a Green Yes from me..
            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

I`ll give a yes too.
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

well.... I am not saying that all admins are wrong or something, everyone has their own way of thinking and doing stuff, I agree with all the admins, you are reporting and are a good and helpful player in game.

but there is forums and its requirements too:
                which says be active and helpful on forums, I see this requirement as missing one, you are not helpful at forums I only see your posts at chat section saying players "welcome back" and other stuff, I rarely see you posting and involving in other stuff at forums, and and I dont see any of your posts as helpful, I have nothing against you, but this requirement seems to be missing from here, sorry but I will give you a NO this time.

Comment

Agree with Admin Instant.

No from me as well.

PS: You are on the good way, keep the good work up.

Comment

Thank you Instant & Beer pointed out my weaknesses
                    Sorry I was too focused on the game that I forget there are still many important things in the forums. It's a weakness for me, I promise to try to be better in this regard.

Comment

I want to give you a chance, reasons were mentioned above. Yes from me

Comment

Accepted.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X