This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Domination4Level2 (the return)

Username: My name in-game is Domination[M4].
    Any previous names: I had a few old names, which are: Domination, Infernu$, BusTedzZ, EETFUK and that's all.
    IRC Nickname (if any): My name in IRC is Domination.
    Time spent in-game (hours): I have 412 hours spent in-game.

Why do I think I deserve level 2?

First of all, I'll quote every weaknesses that admins have pointed in my last application.

TAKER said:
    How can we know if you won't fall in this kind of feelings again?
    This was said by him because I said I was going to leave GX (thing that didn't happen), I'm still here and a lot more active than before.

BreakDown said:
    well honestly man i never saw you helping in server also i didn't receive any single report from your side and your not active much so its NO from me maybe next time.
    As I said before, I'm REALLY active, if you look to my last application, you can see that my hours IG were 236, now (in just one month) that went to 412, which for me is a lot.

I do report the most as I can, rulebreakers and hackers.

If you don't see me online, it must be the thing I said in my last application, we have different time zones (a lot different).

Blackbird said:
    I can see the attention seeking with that post of leaving, even though you came back but you were hunting for attention, and I know the exact reason why you left and why you came back.
    I'm not more hunting for attention, I just post things that I find helpful or useful, and (again) I'm really active.

Now, I'm really active, I help a lot everytime I can, I'm more patient and friendly than in my past, and this is why I think that I deserve to be Trusted Player.

Any kind of opinion, weaknesses that admins want to point out will be highly appreciated by me, because I really want to be the greatest player that I can.

If you need to check anything on my account, you can see my stats by clicking here.

With this been said, I hope the best and thank you for taking the time to read this
    Last edited by Domination; 13-07-16, 05:56 PM.

I admire your courage, active, helping and reporting but I kinda feel something that drives me into other negative ways and kinda annoys me a bit, lately you were posting so much content (Music + How Known Is The Player Above You Forum Game) continuously, whenever someone posts you post right after him and so on, I know this doesn't directly exist in our rules, but I personally don't like forum spam as I kinda consider it as spam.

Leaving that aside, I also feel like there is someone with you behind a certain thing, and it comes to be yourself, I'm unsure though... Not to complicate this but I don't trust you from something you did.

Also lately I've noticed that you aren't as active as before, maybe it was caused by that thing I mentioned before

I wouldn't lie I really like you and support you as a trusted player, and I'd encourage you, but these negative options I've listed, I can't give a positive vote.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but regrettably I'd prefer to give you negative vote.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

In my opinion we shouldn't rely on emotions or what we feel or expect or not from you, you obviously gave your best, and you are probably the best level 1 player to be a TP for now.

That thread is meant to be posted, it's the "Chat" section which is not really important if someone posts a lot on it, it's off-topic chat overall, so personally I wouldn't care if someone is posting a lot or really likes a thread, unless they create heavy spam.

Big yes from me.

Comment

First of all, thanks a lot to both for your support.

Even though I posted that I have two accounts with my IP, you still thinking I'm not trustable, don't you think it's less trustable someone who doesn't notify about it?

Do you really think I am not active/trustable? I don't know, I just give the best as I can, I can't play ALL day long, report ALL day long and help ALL day long, I have a friend who also plays here, what do you want from me? To tell her not to play anymore? I ain't like that, I like that we both play in this amazing server and stuff, but I do really think that I'm trustable.

Anyways, thanks again for your support
        Last edited by Domination; 13-07-16, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
          First of all, thanks a lot to both for your support.

Even though I posted that I have two accounts with my IP, you still thinking I'm not trustable, don't you think it's less trustable someone who doesn't notify about it?

Do you really think I am not active/trustable? I don't know, I just give the best as I can, I can't play ALL day long, report ALL day long and help ALL day long, I have a friend who also plays here, what do you want from me? To tell her not to play anymore? I ain't like that, I like that we both play in this amazing server and stuff, but I do really think that I'm trustable.

Anyways, thanks again for your support
          Haha, no obviously, I won't tell you to force her leave the community plus I didn't even involve her in this application (I kinda did but at other point).

However, not to be a bad ass here, I'm sure my vote did actually hurt you, but no, there is no personal problems between me and you, my negative vote always comes with many positive things next, I voted negative because I WANTED you to be a trusted player, and get it deservedly, not because there is some dark mysterious issues between me and you, I'm totally neutral, I have no personal issues with you at all.

But my point to vote negative is to help you improve yourself and it's good for us to gain a trust in between, and also help other admins know about you much, so we won't regret our votes soon (Not saying you'd disappoint us, but just to be fair with other applications).

So that you can be a trusted player with all the meanings of it, and control your status the way it's supposed to be.
          Trusted player status just describes how trusted you are, it's not about features or commands, it's all about admins' trust.

About forums part, I already clarified it clearly that I'm not against it, I just FIND it as a PERSONAL OPINION, kind of useless and kinda spamming to post right after someone who just posted.

And again, all I want you to do is accept my vote and take it positively and not with some hate a month isn't really so much if you have all the efforts, as you wont think about any negative votes by then (In case if this is denied).
          Even if you are accepted, I'd warmly welcome you to the trusted players team

Good luck!
          Last edited by Blackbird; 13-07-16, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Well then, thanks a lot for the nice reply

And sure, I understand that admins need time to trust a player and such, I'll wait more if it's needed, I ain't hurried to get a status.

Comment

In my opinion you are an excellent player, you are active and you report people and help them. I am sure you will be a great Trusted Player, like the ones we have/had right now.

Yes from me

Comment

I changed my mind about you, you improved alot since your latest application.. Now i'm sure you won't leave the server and you worked really hard for this so you deserves a positive vote, yes.
                Venezuela.

Comment

Accepted.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X