• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snickers 2nd TP Application

Username: [MM]Snickers
    Any previous names: None
    IRC Nickname (if any): [MM]Snickers
    Time spent in-game (hours): 372 hours.
    Extra Notes: I am active in game, forum as well as IRC. I do help as much I can I always try to always answer whoever ask any question in chat, I do report rule-breakers/cheaters as soon i see them. I never got warned/jailed/muted or something, I respect rules and I try to help as much I can, I hope you will give me chance thanks.
    Last edited by [MM]Snickers; 11-08-16, 08:03 AM.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

I see you in-game, also i noticed you became more helpful in reporting cheaters/rule-breakers and being helpful to the newbies... go ahead and give you a chance yes

Comment

From my side, you're active, friendly and helpful (in-game and forum). I receive a lot of reports from you as well. Yes, I'm glad when you report hackers, help server more clean but you don't need to spend a lot of time to spectating and finding hackers. It's admins job. I don't say you should stop reporting hackers but try to balance between helping, being nice and reporting hackers.

You deserve a change. Yes from me

Comment

I think you deserve to be TP. You got my vote.

Comment

We can see a huge improvement happened between the time, I'd personally see you joining the crew and I will warmly welcome you inside with my congratulations as I'm aware of your work, creations and contributions to the server. Well done!

And as I'm always on my word, I always promise to my 'no' voted players I will vote yes if all the requirements are met and if the player really deserves it worthily.

Indeed, yes from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Honestly man i was waiting for this app , you're active , helpful and friendly player . big YES from me good luck mate

Comment

Accepted.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X