DiscolouredFrog

Any previous names:
    -

IRC Nickname (if any):
    DiscolouredFrog

Time spent in-game (hours):
    104 hours

Extras:
    I'm a past trusted player, demoted for joining the server with a proxy, which technically isn't against the rules since there is no mention of it in the rules. I was unbanned, after which I created a trusted player appeal - I was told to contact Stefan, which I did, and he gave me his blessing to be Trusted Player again, so I thought it might be a nice idea to apply for Trusted player status.

The first time I was made a trusted player, I was promoted after only 50 hours of ingame time (half of the required time to become a Trusted Player if you apply - hence I didn't apply for Trusted Player status previously), I hope this is proof that I am a good player. I got promoted so quickly because I follow the rules, act mature, and try to contribute actively to the community by helping players, writing constructive forum posts, and more things... such as hosting the GamerX Fighting League competition. I made a website for the GamerX Fighting Leagues event, which I am currently working on to add some new exciting features which ALL GamerX players will benefit from (unrelated to the GamerX Fighting League event - more on this soon!) - one example of how I am trying my best to make GamerX better.

Note: So none of you think I am trying to lie to you, I will make clear now, that I still use a proxy, since it is still not against the rules, and when I was unbanned by Delija there was no mention that I should remove my proxy. I am using it because like a lot of people, I care about protecting myself on the internet.
    • Better safe than sorry.
    • It is not the tool that is bad, but the user using it may be bad - but not in this case.

don't trust you, negative.

Edit: Blackbird said everything I wanted to mention.
    Last edited by Beer; 11-08-16, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Beer has the same thoughts of mine, after what happened recently I find it tough to trust you as it completely destroyed your reputation.
      Your reputation on the community has an important role and will leave an impact on your application, so having it destroyed will just lower your chance extremely of getting the trusted player status.
      It is still vague and ambiguous if you were really an evader from the past or not, but since the verdict came from a management member I will trust it.

Unfortunately I will not be delivering the positive vote, for now a negative vote would fit in this application.

If you manage to recover your reputation back and work hard for the status I'll make sure to make a room for my positive vote.

No.
      Last edited by Blackbird; 11-08-16, 09:14 PM. Reason: grammar fix

Comment

Originally posted by kzya View Post
        don't trust you, negative.
        Can you explain why?
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I don't understand your need for using a proxy because your reason seems like some giant bs but since its not against the rules, I have no right to hold it against you. Even tho I'm a bit suspicious about you being an ex evader probably, right now, you're doing a great job as a player and so you have my vote. Good luck, hope you get your status back.

Comment

Your behavior is nice and all, I want to give you a positive vote. (just hope you aren't that ex-evader)

Yes from me.

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X