• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly's 9th application

Username: [ATM]Jelly_YT
    Any previous names: [ATM]Snack, Jelly, Jelly_YT[xH]
    IRC Nickname (if any): Jelly
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1000 h
    Last edited by Jelly; 20-08-16, 08:18 AM. Reason: More names I had.

No, same reason as in your other TP Applications. Work on the things we have mentioned in your previous TP applications.

EDIT: My opinion is that you should fix your behaviour first and applicate after some time, when your behaviour has been fixed. You have to proof me that you worth for TP status.
    Last edited by Beer; 21-08-16, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your vote and I worked a lot about what you said!
      But can you explain me why I don't see you helpful?
      I help other players whatever help they want in "details"
      Last edited by Jelly; 20-08-16, 10:34 AM. Reason: Forgot

Comment

I am going to vote yes and I hope you get accepted. I know you've worked hard to be a TP and I don't think you would do anything to lose the status I hope other admins give you a chance too

Comment

I know you really want TP status and you've worked hard for it. You're active and helpful (actually not really helpful on forum, try to improve it). Your behavior is quite good. However, when someone says something you don't like, you still get mad easily and start saying unexpected things. I understand it but you should try to be calm as much you can in that situation. I don't want you to lose your status because "an uncontrollable minute". I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Anyway, I will give you a chance. Yes from me. Good luck

Comment

Ken_V as you said i get mad easily I improved it i told myself "STOP BEING A NUB" and I am sorry for that I won't get mad now. I will be calm.

Comment

I agree with previous opinions, your recent work was well appreciated, all the admins expect such fine contributions from an applicant and luckily you have all your work reflected in your application.

Based on a variety of neat contributions my vote's gonna be positive, well deserved.

Yes from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Multiple reasons have been mentioned above, positive vote from me as well.

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X