Clear All

• App..

Username: Glator
    Any previous names: Dex
    IRC Nickname (if any): Glator
    Time spent in-game (hours): 867 hours.

p.s: Delija allowed me to post.
    the 2 7 squad

Yes from me for obvious reasons such as you being one of the (if not the most) helpful and active players in game. I hope you get your rightful level back.

Comment

Well as Jafri mentioned above,you are quite active as well as you do report a lot and help newbies.
      So it's a Yes from me.
      Goodluck!
      *StarBoy*

Comment

Of course it is a yes, just don't ask for demotion. You were and will be the best TP that I know. You help out a lot, you report a lot and of course you fulfill the biggest requirement of being a nice guy and trusted. What I mean by that is, you don't trash talk behind people (like many tps do) and genuinely have a likeable character. So like I said, easy yes from me.

I could make a whole list of TP's who are currently double-faced
        Last edited by Adrenaline; 05-09-16, 12:27 AM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I see you are still helping people like you did before, which is nice. I get reports from you and they are mostly correct as well. Also you are really active, i see you online almost every day. And like Eliteus mentioned, overall you are a nice person to be around with.
          So it's a Yes from me as well.

Comment

Positive.

I'd like to see you banned from the TP section if you ask for a demotion again. Think twice.

Comment

All reasons are said above.

Yes from me

Comment

Obvious yes for all reasons mentioned above. (Please don't make me demote you again)

Comment

You always report cheaters and rule-breakers and being helpful all the time, go ahead and give you a chance yes.
                  Last edited by PANZEHIR; 03-09-16, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I don't like your behavior at all,As a trusted player before i have seen your rude behavior.

Negative vote from me.
                    Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                    VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Originally posted by Kanwar View Post
                      I don't like your behavior at all,As a trusted player before i have seen your rude behavior.

Negative vote from me.
                      we can joke with who are ok?

edit: got it, thanks.
                      Last edited by Glator; 04-09-16, 11:28 AM.
                      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator
                        we can joke with who are ok?
                        Not a right place to joke and i didn't understand what you mean.Be serious and a bit mature
                        Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                        VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Kanwar has said almost everything I wanted to say, but I want to add a few additions so my vote can be more valid.

It is true that you are active and helpful, but you are some double-faced player who just looks for their stuff, acting as a friend when needed and then switch to the other face when they get what they want.
                          I don't want to see a double-faced player to be a trusted player, please get this thing out of you and act as one person.

About joking, you can joke with friends no one can stop you, but joking must be within limits, some people may take it seriously and some won't accept your jokes which will end you up in some troubles, that is why I don't recommend the jokes beyond the limits.

No.
                          Last edited by Blackbird; 04-09-16, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                            but you are some double-faced player who just looks for their stuff, acting as a friend when needed and then switch to the other face when they get what they want.
                            I don't want to see a double-faced player to be a trusted player, please get this thing out of you and act as one person.
                            No, you are making a game serious than it is ever supposed to be. What is your standard for counting a person to be double faced? And i totally was focused on building my reputation in the hope of promotion..I hardly had any friends who i talked to, i ruined myself doing that not being me and acting someone else who i cant ever be. It took me some time to realize how desperate i was but that was obvious and common with most of the TP's. I mean seriously what do you really mean with double face? Some people are really fucked up that they deserve to be talked about and i don't need to think twice before saying what i actually feel about them. Why? Cus i dont really care about my status here (thats whats important here, isn't it?) and i can totally ignore the consequences. Its hard to act like a mature 45 year old mentally outdated uncle when you are around 20 years young. Cmon its not a NAVY Seal recruitment ground.

I had been acting what i wasn't and you are bothered now that i act myself, applause. And there is no limits for your jokes with friends who are capable to take it and ignore it along laughter, and that is what i consider to be the standard for maturity.

No, i didn't say this because i was mad at you but i totally appreciate what you see in me, but not everything you see is required to be accepted.

Thanks.

post script: This thread can be closed because i don't even hope that i will change for this neither will the standard for goodness here.

late edit:

By saying double-faced, you act like a fake-good person when needed, then after you get what you were looking for, you switch to the other face
                            When needed? Needed for what?..as a TP i cant find why i would need someone? I mean all i had to do was scan for hackers and just help like usual on main chat (No i didn't create an squad to share report to each other), and its really stupid if you gonna say i did that to lure out their cookies, hell. And now that after i resigned and i am me what do you think i need..their cakes this time? Jesus.
                            Last edited by Glator; 04-09-16, 07:03 PM. Reason: edited
                            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
                              No, you are making a game serious than it is ever supposed to be. What is your standard for counting a person to be double faced? And i totally was focused on building my reputation in the hope of promotion..I hardly had any friends who i talked to, i ruined myself doing that not being me and acting someone else who i cant ever be. It took me some time to realize how desperate i was but that was obvious and common with most of the TP's. I mean seriously what do you really mean with double face? Some people are really fucked up that they deserve to be talked about and i don't need to think twice before saying what i actually feel about them. Why? Cus i dont really care about my status here (thats whats important here, isn't it?) and i can totally ignore the consequences. Its hard to act like a mature 45 year old mentally outdated uncle when you are around 20 years young. Cmon its not a NAVY Seal recruitment ground.

I had been acting what i wasn't and you are bothered now that i act myself, applause. And there is no limits for your jokes with friends who are capable to take it and ignore it along laughter, and that is what i consider to be the standard of maturity.

No, i didn't say this because i was mad at you but i totally appreciate what you see in me, but not everything you see is required to be accepted.

Thanks.

post script: This thread can be closed because i don't even hope that i will change for this neither will the standard for goodness here.
                              Your entire text is incompatible and nonsense, but I will reply from what I understood.

I already explained how you are a double-faced person in my post, but seems like I should state more things so it's more "valid".
                              By saying double-faced, you act like a fake-good person when needed, then after you get what you were looking for, you switch to the other face (The face that ignores relations and friendships), I don't know which face is really you
                              I won't tell you which way you should act and which way you shouldn't, it is good to change the way you act, but it is also bad to change the way you're acting depending on the situation.

If it is your desire to be promoted, then why you asked for demotion? I know it is your personal decision, but if someone wants something they won't drop it off then ask for it again.
                              Trusted player status isn't everything in GamerX, the status is given to people who gained admins' trust, yet 3 of the admins (Probably more who haven't voted/don't want to vote yet) don't trust you, why would you become a trusted player if some admins are not trusting you?

Having an untrustworthy "trusted" player will leave such big influence and will affect the GamerX' fun aspect, trust me, untrustworthy players are really causing troubles, that is why it looks like a navy seal recruitment.

Actually, I won't post here if what I'm mentioning is not required, it is highly required to be a trusted player with one face and one personality, otherwise things will turn upside down.

My vote stays the same, no.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X