• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolqy's Trusted Player Application

Username: Wolqy[M4]
    Any previous names: [GRX]Wolqy, [TsT]Wolqy, Wolqy
    IRC Nickname (if any): Wolqy
    Time spent in-game (hours): 225
    Extras : I've been playing since 2007 December, i started with [TsT]Wolqy, after i joined GRX clan and i had been a trusted player(even there was a tp test) then i got kicked from grx and they(grx admins) deleted my account (3.5-4 years a go) so i lost my all status and i've started to play again with new account(Wolqy) and an admin gave my status(tp status cookies cakes etc) back; nd in february 2014 while my brother was playing in event, he got banned for ammo cheat; I tried to log-in with my account so i got automatically banned, that's why i lost my status.
    Now I believe I have all the necessary requirements for becoming again a TP , and in the end I would like to ascertain everyone that I'd be a great addition to the TP team. I'd be willing to take criticism only if it is constructive, and in my better favour.

I see you just about meet the requirements. I certainly see you helping but reporting is kind of "inconsistent" but that isn't too important in my opinion. However you need to get more involved in forums. Other than that, not too strong but still a yes from me.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 14-09-16, 06:54 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

To be honest, I've been waiting for your TP application. You're a nice player and you meet all the requirement. Everyone deserves a second chance, so do you.

Yes from me. Good luck

Comment

You are very nice boy, i noticed always helping in-game to newbies and reporting cheaters/rule-breakers. I did not notice anything which you did wrong or something.
        Yes from me

Comment

Abiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yes!

Beer gave a lahmacun to Wolqy.

You are one of the current Level 1 players that is worth for TP status. You are yourself, and helpful when's needed.

Comment

You are helpful and kind player, you definitely deserve this status.
            Yes.

Comment

Yes, everything has been said by previous admins.

Comment

Accepted.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X