• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Trusted Player

Username: Lucy_Anna[M4]
    Any previous names: Lucy_Anna, [IND]Lucy_Anna, [R]Lucy_Anna
    IRC Nickname (if any): Lucy_Anna
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1129h

Decent player with calm behaviour and neat contributions. Everything I look for is available, nothing against you.
    Despite the fact of weak English, you still manage to contribute and do your best for the status since last time you've got denied, in other words, an excellent brilliant player.

A positive vote would fit in this application, you have everything we're looking for and nothing against you.

Yes from me.

Good luck!

Comment

You're a friendly person and you meet all requirements so you got my vote.
      Same thoughts as your previous application. You're pretty helpful and a nice person to have around. Good luck

Comment

Active, helpful,mature and friendly player, dont know what else I can say.
        Yes from me.
        Last edited by Roddja; 21-09-16, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Yo, i see you are working very hard for this status. I see you always help to the newbies and reporting. You never make silly dramas which would make you to look bad. Go ahead and give you a chance yes.

Comment

Yes from me too. Reasons given above.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

All the reasons have been said above.

Yes from me

Comment

Accepted.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X