Announcement

Collapse

GDPR Compliance, Please vote

Dear website visitors, we need your feedback regarding GDPR and privacy policy, please check out the following topic and make your vote!
Especially if you are EU citizen, please make vote before 25th May: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...en-please-read
Thank you!
See more
See less

Gabriel's 3rd Trusted Player Application

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel's 3rd Trusted Player Application

Username: Gabriel[M4]
    Any previous names: [FD]Gabriel,[MWR]Gabriel,[MWR]PpkL , Gabriel
    IRC Nickname (if any): Gabriel
    Time spent in-game (hours): 364 hours - 21845 minutes
    extra note: well , i got denied 2 times i think it's because my bad english or because i just was racing before and, i think i was not mature yet , now i'm helping with reports , searching cheats , i'm more mature , i never broke the rules , and i'm trying to become as tp again.

Helpful person very active and reporting just don't go inactive again we need players like you which we have lack on also a viado and brazilian favela 10/10 will give you a yes.

Comment

Imo you are doing your job very well, nothing else to add, go ahead and give you a positive vote

Comment

You helped me catch many cheaters and some tricky ones. You are a nice guy, but don't go inactive again please.

Yes from me

Comment

Sorry if I look like Hitler but I have only really seen you active for the past few weeks that too with insufficient help in comparison to some other players who got denied (What I mean by this is repeating answers rather than genuinely answering). However you report pretty well, but again you report a player and PM me to watch and tell me to do stuff, like dude I know how to do my admin job or I wouldn't be at Level 4 . Pretty much report a player like you usually do but leave it to admins to do their jobs rather than pestering them through PMs on what to do. I would like to know you more and see proper genuine help before giving you a positive vote as right now I feel you just got back and need more time. Don't take this personally though.

No from me.
          Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

Yes
            I see nothing wrong with you.

Comment

All reasons are said above, you are helpful and i hope that you will stay active.

Yes from me

Comment

Accepted.

* Admin Left (ID:63) has enabled trusted status for Gabriel[M4] (ID:122)
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                X