• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel's 3rd Trusted Player Application

Username: Gabriel[M4]
    Any previous names: [FD]Gabriel,[MWR]Gabriel,[MWR]PpkL , Gabriel
    IRC Nickname (if any): Gabriel
    Time spent in-game (hours): 364 hours - 21845 minutes
    extra note: well , i got denied 2 times i think it's because my bad english or because i just was racing before and, i think i was not mature yet , now i'm helping with reports , searching cheats , i'm more mature , i never broke the rules , and i'm trying to become as tp again.

Helpful person very active and reporting just don't go inactive again we need players like you which we have lack on also a viado and brazilian favela 10/10 will give you a yes.

Comment

Imo you are doing your job very well, nothing else to add, go ahead and give you a positive vote

Comment

You helped me catch many cheaters and some tricky ones. You are a nice guy, but don't go inactive again please.

Yes from me

Comment

Sorry if I look like Hitler but I have only really seen you active for the past few weeks that too with insufficient help in comparison to some other players who got denied (What I mean by this is repeating answers rather than genuinely answering). However you report pretty well, but again you report a player and PM me to watch and tell me to do stuff, like dude I know how to do my admin job or I wouldn't be at Level 4 . Pretty much report a player like you usually do but leave it to admins to do their jobs rather than pestering them through PMs on what to do. I would like to know you more and see proper genuine help before giving you a positive vote as right now I feel you just got back and need more time. Don't take this personally though.

No from me.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Yes
            I see nothing wrong with you.

Comment

All reasons are said above, you are helpful and i hope that you will stay active.

Yes from me

Comment

Accepted.

* Admin Left (ID:63) has enabled trusted status for Gabriel[M4] (ID:122)
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X