X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific 3rd Time Part 2

Originally posted by Left View Post
    You may reapply on October the 20th, 2016.
    Fortunately this is today :v

Username: Pacific[27]
    Any previous names: PacificaNorthwest, PacificaNW, Northwest, P.Northwest, PacificOcean
    IRC Nickname (if any): --
    Time spent in-game (hours): 894h

Agora vai.

You fulfill all requirements at the moment, haven't been involved in drama in anyway and have shown that you can follow rules. It does sort of upset me when you thank posts like these. However you are free to thank anyone you want on any post as long as you aren't starting drama yourself which you haven't done.

Yes from me for clear reasons.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hope you wont do any noob action again. Gonna give you a yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
        I want to vote yes. I think if you're given level 2 this time, you're going to do your best not to lose it. I don't want you to lose it. I want you to stay as a TP for a really long time because you were once one of my favorite TP's before you went downhill due to some issues.

Idk. I want to vote yes but I don't know if you're going to mess up and go ballistic again. I hope not because if you do get TP this time, you better make sure you don't lose it for any reason because this will be the final time I support you this much. I want you to get a chance and I want you to prove to me and everyone else here that you can go back to the way you were and be the excellent TP you used to be. Don't force yourself into arguments or situations you wouldn't want to be in and avoid talking to people who try to provoke you. Stick to having fun and don't focus on anyone who tries to get a laugh out of you. Focus on helping people, reporting cheaters and playing the game and having a good time with your friends, forget everything else.

Yes from me
        Still the same vote, hopefully you get it and don't blow it, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          It does sort of upset me when you thank posts like these.
          It does turn me upset as well as other references, I know what does your "thanks" refer to, none the less, I won't judge you by your intentions, seeing as you are active and trying to catch hackers, this is all I want to see from an applicant.
          As promised, I always give positive vote to whoever deserves it, I've already laid out the reasons and proved my vote, and since you didn't interact with dramas or sought for attention, there is nothing I can provide for a negative vote, for now you've worked pretty well for the status.

I hope you won't reference anything that might be somewhat offensive, and I hope I'm not the bad guy you think I am.

Yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
            It does turn me upset as well as other references, I know what does your "thanks" refer to, none the less, I won't judge you by your intentions, seeing as you are active and trying to catch hackers, this is all I want to see from an applicant.
            As promised, I always give positive vote to whoever deserves it, I've already laid out the reasons and proved my vote, and since you didn't interact with dramas or sought for attention, there is nothing I can provide for a negative vote, for now you've worked pretty well for the status.

I hope you won't reference anything that might be somewhat offensive, and I hope I'm not the bad guy you think I am.

Yes from me.
            Positive here aswell, hopefully you won't fuck it up or change your attitudes after getting the status.

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X