• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for TP.

Username: Chronized
    Any previous names: limbagopinoy
    Score: 37823
    IRC Nickname: Chronized
    Time spent in-game (hours): 351.9 hours ( Got only that amount of hour due to data crash )

Always seen you helping and reporting cheaters. Nothing negative. Yes

Comment

You've just started playing here again. You need more time.

No.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Agree with Nate, yes from me

Comment

Yes from me too.
          You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Although you are often reporting cheaters in game, But you are not helpful enough, also your forum posts is not helpful at all.
            You will need more time, and be helpful, active on Forum and IRC.

No.

EDIT:
            Originally posted by Chronized View Post
            im just thinking that we have not the same timezone , maybe.
            For me, it's not, because my timezone is GMT+7 and yours is GMT+8, not same but near.
            Last edited by Robo; 24-03-14, 03:35 PM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

As some admins said, i also don't see you helping and seems you just started to play again.
              You need a bit more time and be more helpful.
              No.

Comment

im just thinking that we have not the same timezone , maybe.

Comment

You have no respect for server admins from what I saw today, no.

Oh ok, let me just change this no to a never.
                  Last edited by Maze; 29-03-14, 05:12 PM.

Comment

You didnt see it , someone just told you to write it.

Comment

You didnt see it , someone just told you to write it.
                      No dear Mobz, other admins saw our conversation. Grow up and learn to agree with things you being told.
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application

Comment

No for now

Comment

Nice , maybe you did many research to know my alternate name. and this is not the right place to talk about what happened in game . this is a TP application thread , not a Chat box. be mature enough your an admin . you could just PM me on forum or something

Comment

Nice , maybe you did many research to know my alternate name. and this is not the right place to talk about what happened in game . this is a TP application thread , not a Chat box. be mature enough your an admin . you could just PM me on forum or something
                            It's also a place where we can discuss how bad or good are you.
                            And yes i've saw it too on IRC, i think when Left jailed you for spawnkill.
                            Trusted player is not those who didn't listen to admins.

Not that too, you need more forum posts too.
                            Don't beg us to change our vote to yes (with this way) if you really want to be a TP, do what you should do to be a TP, less talking, and less problem.
                            Last edited by Robo; 29-03-14, 04:09 PM.
                            KVIrc User

Comment

Nice , maybe you did many research to know my alternate name
                              Nothing special. It's important to know about your previous nicknames.
                              I could show you a whole list with all your nicknames, maybe you would like it.

and this is not the right place to talk about what happened in game
                              It is the right place. Other admins have to know about your behaviour.

this is a TP application thread , not a Chat box
                              It is, indeed. So why do you reply on every negative post you get here?

you could just PM me on forum or something
                              I've pmed you ingame. This is the result. You are being stubborn and don't realize what you're being told. Even until now you haven't
                              realized that you were wrong and you still try to blame me for something.

be mature enough your an admin .
                              Alright. Where have I been immature in your opinion? Are you mad because I've given you a negative vote? You broke the rules ingame, I've warned you. You disagree on that, you claim you weren't and start to cry me in Private Messages? This is immature. Instead of apologizing ortelling me you were wrong and showing some respect, you tell me that I'm immature and don't deserve to be an admin.

Other admins here need to know about your past, its important. Also about the conversation about you and me yesterday.
                              You still didn't change. Last year when you got banned by me, you even insulted me in your ban appeal. Is this mature?

I'm not going to waste my time on your application anymore, since you will never learn to agree on something you don't like.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X