• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna be a Trusted Player.

Username: [T]by_karizma
    Any previous names: by_karizma
    Score: 3568
    IRC Nickname: by_karizma
    Time spent in-game (hours): 133 hours ( I don't remember when i became a member must be 2008 or 2009 but before gamerx crashed was playing occasional. )

Everything i see you doing is just killing players.
    I've never seen you helping, so it's a no.

Try to be more helpful.

---
    Edited:

Originally posted by karizma View Post
    actually true i dont helping players about cmds because i dont know many of cmds but i do help everyone other kind of things, i helped a few ppl about fights. i dont wasted admins time for nothing. all of my reports is accurate. i do help which one about i know. up to the present i dont ever break rules. i hope you understand me.
    About helping with command and your lack of knowledge about them,shows you still a bit ''new'' in the server, even though you played here in 2008 you're just back, which means in this time, many things changed here.
    However, I agree with your reports, always accurate, but as i said, a bit more time playing here again it's appreciated to show us you can be trustable enough.
    Don't take these notes as a negative thing, i see you're mature enough and doesn't breaks the server rules.
    Last edited by DeathBeatZ; 25-03-14, 10:58 PM. Reason: Updated the post.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post

Try to be more helpful.
      Improve those things and you will have my yes. It's a no for now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post

Try to be more helpful.
        No for now,maybe next time will be a yes .Just try to help players and report rulebreaker / cheaters too .
        You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Yes from me, I see you reporting cheaters and I do also see you helping out others.

Comment

i want to say a few things. im knows as aimboter and it bothers me. maybe they wont say that anymore, actually true i dont helping players about cmds because i dont know many of cmds but i do help everyone other kind of things, i helped a few ppl about fights. i dont wasted admins time for nothing. all of my reports is accurate. i do help which one about i know. up to the present i dont ever break rules. i hope you understand me.

Comment

Yes you do reported cheaters, i saw you... but

Originally posted by karizma View Post
              i want to say a few things. im knows as aimboter and it bothers me. maybe they wont say that anymore, actually true i dont helping players about cmds because i dont know many of cmds but i do help everyone other kind of things, i helped a few ppl about fights. i dont wasted admins time for nothing. all of my reports is accurate. i do help which one about i know. up to the present i dont ever break rules. i hope you understand me.
              So you will need more time to learn and help the players...
              Trusted player is not just a status given to player that only reported cheater
              There are many things you need to know about TP, if you don't know them all, with a trusted player status will be useless, also you would face problem quickly and it will be your risk because having a TP status requires a high maturity and responsibility.
              I just hope that you won't be a type of TP who just like racers, Most of them later acts badly just because of races, and get demoted, So is for DMers, or POBs builder, etc. Because there are a lot of things in GamerX.

I'm not saying that you are bad, but just not good enough, also i don't think that all of your reports is "accurate", but mostly do on Death match related... I know nobody is perfect on detecting cheaters, but it might be a mistake if you don't know other things than deathmatch.

Oh also, you need to be active and helpful on IRC and Forum too!

Sorry, No for this time.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 3rd, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X