• Show
Clear All

• TRUSTEDPLAYER!

Username: nCt.]Ungy
    Any previous names: imh29,Ingds,
    IRC Nickname (if any): Ungy
    Time spent in-game (hours):623hour
    Extra:
    i really improved my self , i was helpful report cheaters, and i respect all staff member/players

KING Regards:
    UNGY_

Hello, I want to give you some advices instead of a "no".

It's right you improved and you became very active and helpful, but from my point of view you aren't ready at all for now.

I recomend you to keep being as active as you are now and try to visit IRC more often as well.

Keep it up and good luck !

Comment

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...your-mods-Here!

And

Originally posted by PuMpkiN
      you can ask this question in game

u dont need to make fourm post :3
      Stuff like this, I don't really like. You should try to learn how to use the forums properly, and use it effectively to help others. Other than that, in-game I have seen a slight amount of help from you, not so much of reports though. You improved slightly but I don't trust you at all at the moment. Give it some time, improve your helpfulness, contributions and involvement - then you shall get my yes as a vote. No from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...your-mods-Here!

And

Stuff like this, I don't really like. You should try to learn how to use the forums properly, and use it effectively to help others. Other than that, in-game I have seen a slight amount of help from you, not so much of reports though. You improved slightly but I don't trust you at all at the moment. Give it some time, improve your helpfulness, contributions and involvement - then you shall get my yes as a vote. No from me.
        First , thanks for your vote.

"you can ask this question in game

u dont need to make fourm post :3"

i said that for him. everyone will answer him in-game within 10sec.

"http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...your-mods-Here!"
        " i just make this fourm to help other players...'' isn't that a good thing ... lmao

i already improved my self and i was use report command alot, it's not my problem if u were inactive for days.
        thanks you

Comment

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post
          "you can ask this question in game

u dont need to make fourm post :3"

i said that for him. everyone will answer him in-game within 10sec.

"http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...your-mods-Here!"
          " i just make this fourm to help other players...'' isn't that a good thing ... lmao

i already improved my self and i was use report command alot, it's not my problem if u were inactive for days.
          thanks you
          A matter of days doesn't determine how helpful one is, I was inactive a few days, it takes months to determine if someone is helpful and a good player or not, which you aren't at the moment.

About the post, doesn't matter if someone will answer in 10 seconds, I've asked questions ingame back in the days and never got responses ingame. Anyone can ask anything they wish in Q and A section.

As for the post, that post isn't helpful at all, it's simply a show and tell post that already exists. It's a waste and not helpful at all. Learn to use forums, as in searching and making sure of existing topics and also learn about what each forum section is about.

You didn't already improve yourself, you have an arrogant behaviour and you use the /report command, but it's not "a lot" like you claim. There are players who send way more reports than you do. Lastly, learn to take criticism and instead of questioning them and trying to justify them, learn from them and try not to make the same mistake next time.

The massive No still stands. You have a lot to improve on.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 21th, 2017.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X