• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted player

Username: Tran_Uy
    Any previous names: [EOD]Tran_Uy,....
    IRC Nickname (if any): Ez
    Time spent in-game (hours): 463 hours

I checked IRC logs and it comes out you are not really helpful to newbies on the server, also you used the /report command several times as my logs showed... try to work on your activity and become more helpful/reporting cheaters.
    No from me

Comment

I agree with admin PANZEHIR. I receive many reports from you but that's not enough. Try to be helpful more (in-game and forum).

Originally posted by Tran_Uy View Post
      Username: Tran_Uy
      Any previous names: [EOD]Tran_Uy,....
      IRC Nickname (if any): Ez
      Time spent in-game (hours): 463 hours
      You should edit it

Comment

Well considering I was on the whole day yesterday, I didn't really see anything that stood out from you such as help or reports. I do see you ingame but never doing anything to attain Trusted Player status. You are not active on our forums or IRC, try to do all four things that I have mentioned regularly (help, report, contribute on forums, create IRC account). No.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 27th.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X