• Show
Clear All

• My application

Username: [UwD]SniperPrincess
    Any previous names: SnipePrincess
    IRC Nickname (if any): SniperPrincess , [UwD]SniperPrincess
    Time spent in-game (hours): 200+ hours

Extra notes:
    I've played in a lot of servers before but i got bored, but Gamerx is the best server on samp i played till now so i continued playing here. i had very abusive behavior and im trying to change it since Rick told me to .. i never took it seriously about my behavior because i had a feeling that i would eventually get bored of GamerX too and had always been abusive, but after i keep meeting new people and learn new things, i understand GamerX is so big and its fun to explore. im really thankful to admins who helped me as well. if my abusive behavior is going to make admins deny my application, i will accept it whole heartedly because its my fault, ill change my attitude. Thanks again, April 1 made me realize how much fun Gamerx is , though it was a lil bit annoying because of tps slapping, licking.

You have excessively broken the rules and were punished many times for that, your behaviour doesn't suit the 'trusted player' level and you aren't capable of doing the duty well.

No.

Comment

(GX-03) * Found 8 matches (in GamerX v4)...
      (GX-04) * 1) SniperPrincess (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin AutoAccountBanned on 2017-02-20 21:49:24 for Your account is banned and you tried to login with a new IP
      (GX-05) * 2) Sweetie (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin Pirate on 2017-02-26 12:21:24 for afk ghost
      (GX-06) * 3) Anonymously_Born (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin ChargeR_[GT] on 2017-02-20 20:58:04 for out , cashhacker
      (GX-07) * 4) Sweetie1 (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin Robo_N1X on 2017-02-26 15:28:24 for your ban appeal has been denied, good bye
      (GX-08) * 5) SniperPrincess (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin ChargeR_[GT] on 2017-02-20 21:32:24 for you know the rules, Army_of_none
      (GX-09) * 6) Army_of_None (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin [ATM]PANZEHIR on 2017-02-20 20:42:06 for cash hack
      (GX-10) * 7) [Anonymous]Killer (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin kqhk on 2017-02-27 12:37:32 for not welcome
      (GX-11) * 8) Silent_Sniper (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin Charger on 2017-02-20 19:57:31 for cashhack (army_of_noone)
      just one words.

"how dare you."

Comment

Your behavior is too bad and immature... I noticed once you were provoking other players to break the rules, also you always complain that everyone is insulting you, ofc they will since you are provoking them. Many Admins noticed that you are mega annoying which is right.
        No from me.

Comment

as i already said in post , i dont deny any of my mistakes . and also , its been only 3 days since Rick told me to change my behavior, im working on it. i really appreciate admins who took time to tell about my mistakes , ill make sure those wont happen again. Admin hqhk its true that i got banned somany times before , you've read my post "i never took this server seriously" thats why it all happened . but now u can feel free to test me all you want , there are no hacks or rule breaks from my side now , its already been 200+ hours in game time , if im still cheating now i would've got banned long ago. thanks. im only using fps boot mod and Gta5 hud. thanks for your time admins. from now on , you wont see any abusive behavior or any other mistakes from my side. i can promise that, have a good day! . im not angry or sad for my rejected application because this is the result of my mistakes. i just hope a second chance to start over. it will be really helpful.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on ​​​​​​May the 4th.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X