• Show
Clear All

• brago_[R] 3rd tp application

Username: brago_[R]
    Any previous names: many
    Score: 2774
    IRC Nickname: brago
    Time spent in-game (hours): 153 Hours
    Extra Infromation:- i report hackers,i help players,i dont break rules but some times i dont know some rules so by mistake i break i am sorry for that i am new player.i respect admins,players and tps.i tell new player all /commands of gx.hope that this time i get yes bcoz this is my 3rd tp application and my behaviour is also good.
    Last edited by brago; 20-05-14, 06:52 AM.
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Not helpful on Forum and IRC, your forum post is sometimes annoying and not even helpful at all
    You also just get unbanned a month ago.
    Also you are not ready yet, your behavior can't be adviced for a TP status, you don't understand how to be a well TP.

Recently you are asking admins for levels, and you said it was joke. So that's mean you are not being serious to be a TP.
    You are going to think again we hate you, it might be right, because you are sometimes annoying to admins at first.

so No.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Apply for maturity first then you can apply for TP status. No for now.

Comment

sir no problem i was joking about level sorry sir next time i will improve my behaviour this is my promise and sure that i will next time not make you dissapoint and sorry for annoying i was banned so that was my past now i will not see my past i will go towards my future sorry
        Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

You'r annoying and not helpful
          NO
          Last edited by Pirate; 17-05-14, 07:18 AM.
          ]

Comment

SIR I AGREE WITH YOU ME ANNOYING BUT ME HELP EVERYONE NEXT TIME I WILL NOT ANNOY U AND NEXT TIME YOUR VOTE WILL BE YES I WILL IMPROVE MYSELF
            Last edited by brago; 20-05-14, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Ok.But first improve yourSELF and after post for a tp status.But i think you need to wait a bit more.
              No from me.
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Ok sir I will change myself and next time I will not dissapoint you and thnx admin to realisng and telling me my mistake Thankyou sir
                Last edited by brago; 20-05-14, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 25th 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X