• Show
Clear All

• APPLICATION TP

User name :- Commando_0942
    Previous Name:- commando0942, [TR]commando_0942
    Name on IRC:- commando0942
    Registered On :-2015
    Time Spent In Game:- 210+
    Extra notes:- I have improve myself alot i am always reporting but my some of report are not correct i am sorry for that.and i am active also and helping in game main chat also. imporve behavior lot but by mistake i have break the rule i have killed [UwD]Sniper_princess by RC-HELI blade this is by mistake i am sorry for this.
    Last edited by Fearless_Noob; 07-04-17, 01:13 PM.

I see you're active and helpful (in-game, not on forum) so that's why you need to active more on forum (avoid useless posts). Also, I feel like you're still "new" to this community.

No from me.

Comment

I agree with Ken_V i see that you're active in-game and occasionally on IRC but try to report a little bit more and im sure that you may be eventually accepted.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pride View Post
        I agree with Ken_V i see that you're active in-game and occasionally on IRC but try to report a little bit more and im sure that you may be eventually accepted.

No from me.
        i always online at gamerx on day time of india at that time i report to player but no admin are online that time only one who is mousytom but he always afk or use ESC to pause game. today also i have reported for 3 player for aimbot , hh , rapid fire but nohing has happen i say to every player to report for these player and let them auto kicked but they come again and use there silly hack.it is hard for me to keep online at night. hope you understand my problem sir. i also online at forum and i am also trying to post good this more.try to help also an i am also trying my best.
        Last edited by Fearless_Noob; 07-04-17, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 10th.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X