• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoshiFighter TP application!!

Username: MoshiFighter
    Any previous names: No previous
    Time spent in-game (hours): 126hours
    Extra notes: This is my second forums account which means it has a low join date. I actually joined late last year. Just thought I would add this to remove confusion.
    Last edited by MoshiFighter; 05-04-17, 08:06 PM.

126 hours **

Comment

Haven't receive any report from you plus there are still a lot of things that you need to know and learn about the server, not posting in Someone Else's TPs apps for example.

Definitely No from me.

Try helping others as well.
      Last edited by Pride; 06-04-17, 10:36 PM.

Comment

I report a lot, isn't they logs for these things??

Comment

You made a whole new post just to correct your ingame time spent, a TP applicant should know that you should NEVER double post unless urgently needed (such as bumping a really old topic), they'd know that you should always edit your post if you want to add/edit/update something. No from me this time, there's always a next time, try familiarize yourself with how forums/ingame works, then you can work on reporting/helping a lot.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            You made a whole new post just to correct your ingame time spent, a TP applicant should know that you should NEVER double post unless urgently needed (such as bumping a really old topic), they'd know that you should always edit your post if you want to add/edit/update something. No from me this time, there's always a next time, try familiarize yourself with how forums/ingame works, then you can work on reporting/helping a lot.
            You cannot edit a post once posted in this section sorry.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May 7th, 2017.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X