• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eazy_E

Username: [DBH]Eazy_E
    Any previous names: [pX]Faraz, Faraz_.
    IRC Nickname (if any): N/A
    Time spent in-game (hours): Donno.

Hello guys, i know my requirements aren't enough but i'm a good and nice player here, deserves a chance so please.

A bit new and I doubt you have a lot of knowledge about the server already. No from me for now.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      A bit new and I doubt you have a lot of knowledge about the server already. No from me for now.
      i'm not completely new, i started playing this server a year ago, left but not i'm completely back and trust me, i know things...

Comment

Originally posted by Eazy_E View Post
        i'm not completely new, i started playing this server a year ago, left but not i'm completely back and trust me, i know things...
        The fact that you left and just came back doesn't really mean much. A TP in my opinion must be a loyal and a long time active player. So you need more time to be active to show us you can help/report/be helpful on forums etc. My vote stands.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Your time spent in-game is 24 hours. You do not meet the requirements.

No from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 10th.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X