• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolox App

Username: Rolox[wW]
    Any previous names: Rolox
    IRC Nickname (if any): Rolox
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1064 h
    Extra Info: I have been in this server since years and trying my hard to get to level2 and for that i report cheaters when i see them and i know I'm impatient sometimes and i will improve that and yes sometimes i report wrong player cause i found them suspicious and i try to help any newbie or any player as much as i can and i have'nt breaked any rules till yet and this will not be stopped ill be always reporting cheaters and helping everyone in any way possible and letting them know about gamerx and yes Il ove eminem <3 and sometimes i have done some mistakes like reported wrong player, helped someone wrong, but yes i tried my best and i think im ready for this level and in future you will see new rolox and i try to be active on irc as much as possible and help players but for 2-3 i was not able as site was down i didnt had acces to irc and ill continue this behaviour till the end and im active on forums too try suggesting new things to server i sometimes fail but i try and i think i deserve a chance and i think many of the admin wont know me because of the time zone.

Note: I have a bit bad english dont mind please.

Regards,
    Rolox
    Last edited by Rolox; 08-04-17, 02:45 PM.
    Im Dope

Yes from me.
    Note: Dont pm admins after you /report because the hacks are improved a lot in 2017 and take time to be checked and decided well.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      Yes from me.
      Note: Dont pm admins after you /report because the hacks are improved a lot in 2017 and take time to be checked and decided well.
      Thanks For The Yes.
      I will not pm you guys now just wait for you guys to take action i need to tell one thing more that i will be inactive for 2-3 days going on a vacation and i think that would not mind you guys.☺
      Im Dope

Comment

No, you are annoying much and not that helpful, you are impatient like in all reports, suggestions... Much of time you are just playing and joking around than helping, your joke is not even funny.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          No, you are annoying much and not that helpful, you are impatient like in all reports, suggestions... Much of time you are just playing and joking around than helping, your joke is not even funny.
          Thanks for your vote i'll try improving them and I try to have fun and chill out but i dont think so that my jokes  are funny or not this is a freeroam server i can do jokes idc they are funny or not no offence you dont like them but i joke and mh friend like it so can't change that and i try most of the time reporting players and i know im impatient and i think i will improve that and try to help players as much and whenever anyone ask for help i try to help them and i think no one is perfect and some mistakes can ne forgiven and if im annoying i'll never pm for a help or something.

P.S- Thanks for your vote ❤
          Â* Â* Â* Â*I'll try improving myself and i hope next time you will see change in me.☺
          Last edited by Rolox; 11-04-17, 04:52 PM.
          Im Dope

Comment

Well doesn't matter if you joke around to be honest. I used to joke around in a really silly way and still sometimes do. About impatience, that is something I'd expect from a TP applicant before he became a TP. Lately, new TP's that have been accepted have really annoyed a few admins by being impatient and telling them to check reports in TP chat. I do not want another TP doing the same type of thing, you need to be patient after reporting, personally what I used to do was /report and leave the spot with the cheater/rulebreaker/hacker and teleport away. Anyways I see you helping from time to time so keep that up, but work on the points that I mentioned earlier. No from me.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Well doesn't matter if you joke around to be honest. I used to joke around in a really silly way and still sometimes do. About impatience, that is something I'd expect from a TP applicant before he became a TP. Lately, new TP's that have been accepted have really annoyed a few admins by being impatient and telling them to check reports in TP chat. I do not want another TP doing the same type of thing, you need to be patient after reporting, personally what I used to do was /report and leave the spot with the cheater/rulebreaker/hacker and teleport away. Anyways I see you helping from time to time so keep that up, but work on the points that I mentioned earlier. No from me.
              I'll Improve Myself.Thanks for your vote ❤
              But i think mistakes exist in this planet and i think you would have done many mistakes too in your gx carrer i think i deserve this time i tried improving myself and working hard being active very much and helping too and i thought i was ready yes i had done a mistake pming an admin that the player is hacking i think you guys should give me a chance to be a tp and see the change in me and in my opinion everyone does many mistake and i think everyone deserve a chance well nvm i respecr your opinion but think on that point that mistake exist in this planet you guys should forgive a single one and try giving me a chance and see changes in me.I was not mature earlier but now i am i try my best but pmed an admin was a mistake and that could be forgiven none is perfect in this not a single admin or tp is perfect just think bout' it and thanks for opinion and i would be glad you would change your opinion and ill try fixing the point u mentioned and many new tps does that as u mentioned they too got a chance and i think i should get one too.

Thanks Eliteus ❤
              Last edited by Rolox; 11-04-17, 05:42 PM.
              Im Dope

Comment

If we just let everyone's mistakes slide, and simply see their improvements, almost all of the server with an exception of a few players would be Trusted Players. The definition of TP is Trusted - Player, it means if an admin trusts you they will be ready to put a vote down for you. With your few mistakes such as annoying admins to check reports, I simply cannot trust that you won't do this in the future in TP chat. So show us your improvement as a Level 1, and maybe if you don't screw up we'll be able to trust you. Also just a note, don't be so desperate to level up, it's something that I noticed, you get so defensive once you see the negative vote. Levels are awesome things, I think we can all agree on that, but in the end we should not put it as our end goal to level up, our goal is to have fun and make friends with other players and form a good community - with or without levels.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  If we just let everyone's mistakes slide, and simply see their improvements, almost all of the server with an exception of a few players would be Trusted Players. The definition of TP is Trusted - Player, it means if an admin trusts you they will be ready to put a vote down for you. With your few mistakes such as annoying admins to check reports, I simply cannot trust that you won't do this in the future in TP chat. So show us your improvement as a Level 1, and maybe if you don't screw up we'll be able to trust you. Also just a note, don't be so desperate to level up, it's something that I noticed, you get so defensive once you see the negative vote. Levels are awesome things, I think we can all agree on that, but in the end we should not put it as our end goal to level up, our goal is to have fun and make friends with other players and form a good community - with or without levels.
                  Umm Okay I know leveling up is an awesome feeling and i too wnna feel that ill try improving my self and ill try doing myself best as level 1 and i think pming admins is not a big mistake and i think i can change that problem ill not say in tp chat for sure well nvm thanks for your opinion ill try my hard and i want to ask one thing that the new tps are doing this thing why are not they getting demoted ? As u said everyone mistakes can be slided so why there mistake are ignored ? Ik your opinion will not change on this but if i am not getting tp just becauseof this mistake so why those players got to lvl 2 and still they are repeating this mistake why they are not demoted ?
                  Last edited by Rolox; 12-04-17, 07:43 AM.
                  Im Dope

Comment

They get warned. GamerX isn't that Nazi, we don't instantly demote, there are numerous warns prior to demotion. Anyways to avoid having TP's that get warned, we need to be picky and have TP's that are a good candidate. You say it's not a big deal, but from the admins side it is. Dealing with a bunch of reports and having a PM sent to me to check the latest report is really annoying although it may not seem so from your side.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 12th.
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X