• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd

Username: Flogrils_[R]
    Any previous names: Flogrils_
    IRC Nickname (if any): Flogrils_
    Time spent in-game (hours): Around 350

Active and helpful, you have got my Yes.

ps: whatever you did before, don't do it again.

Comment

Let's look at the requirements:

- Active for a suffice time
      - Helpful
      - Reports (a lot)
      - Active on forums (Helpful by suggesting/constructive debates about server)

You meet all requirements. Yes from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Was about to give you a positive vote... but there is something which is not well. I noticed often in PMs you /pm players not to break the rules... its not your job to do it because you can expect a smart-ass reply and make you angry... better let it an Admin to do it. It looks like you have a lot personal issues with players? In this case you should be a lot calm and go ahead.
        This is right, you are mega helpful to newbies, mega helpful to admins and excellent reports... the problem is you are always involved in dramas and problems which is not a good idea to become a TP. If you fix these mistakes which i mentioned you will get positive vote from me.

Sorry, its a No from me, its too dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
          Was about to give you a positive vote... but there is something which is not well. I noticed often in PMs you /pm players not to break the rules... its not your job to do it because you can expect a smart-ass reply and make you angry... better let it an Admin to do it. It looks like you have a lot personal issues with players? In this case you should be a lot calm and go ahead.
          This is right, you are mega helpful to newbies, mega helpful to admins and excellent reports... the problem is you are always involved in dramas and problems which is not a good idea to become a TP. If you fix these mistakes which i mentioned you will get positive vote from me.

Sorry, its a No from me, its too dangerous.
          Thank you for voting, I saw stuffs from your perspective but I'd like to say something regarding the points you made.

About me PMing players :-
          Yes its true that I do PM players and ask them to read /rules. It also is true that they can give a smart ass reply which can ruin my mood but irrespective of my mood, I don't cuss 'em n' stuffs anymore. Stopped cussing and started ignoring after my first TP app. There are times when players actually aren't aware of the rules and stop breaking them once I tell them that they're breaking a rule. I also did it because most of the times admins are busy with bigger reports like of hacks, etc and aren't able to keep an eye on that player. In that case, I don't find fit to PM an admin about a report or reports [as almost everyone who is new is doing 2shots in red zone].
          But if you still want me to stop doing it, I'll stop doing it.

About being involved in dramas and problems :-
          What you called drama, if looked and took with maturity are actually real n' mature discussions. Recently, I played a huge rule in changing or adding of 3 rules. A lot of "drama" got caused by it but as they're rules now, they will help other players in the understanding of it. I was the first one to take a step and now for future, other players won't have to go through these stuffs. If people take it maturely [like Eliteus did in my admin complaint], it won't look like a drama then. I don't create a thread of discussion if I'm not having valid points in it.
          What looks like drama, in actuality helps in the improvement of server. I can stop suggesting and all that only if I start playing here like a dummy and stop caring for the better working of the server. That's not likely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
            I noticed often in PMs you /pm players not to break the rules... its not your job to do it because you can expect a smart-ass reply and make you angry... better let it an Admin to do it. It looks like you have a lot personal issues with players? In this case you should be a lot calm and go ahead.
            I also did it when I was a TP/normal player some years ago and there wasn't anything wrong, even some admins applauded it in the past, he just have to ingore that "smart ass" reply and tell it to admins.

So as I dont have any clue about what you did in the past (I have just heard about a dark past.. or smth..), I have to start from 0, like if you were new in the server, and as I can see you deserve to have TP status because you are active and really helpfull so I will give you a yes. Good luck!

Comment

After a discussion in the management team, the majority has decided to deny your application. There are still some trust issues even though you've improved.

If you have any questions regarding to your application, leave Stefan a private message as he is ready to explain you everything. You will also get futher details when you may re-apply again.

Regards, Left.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X