• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2nd TP application

Username: [UwD]SniperPrincess
    Any previous names: SnipePrincess
    IRC Nickname (if any): SniperPrincess , [UwD]SniperPrincess
    Time spent in-game (hours): 230

This is the second time im posting the application , last time i got rejected because of the mistakes i did in past. i would like to ask admins not to point at me about the same mistakes this time. i really appreciate that . i got a new Pc and im also living with my biological mom in a village because of some family problems right now and also a new internet conection , i would've used a new name and start over to hide my mistakes in past and stay anonymous, but im playing with my same accounts because i accepted all of my mistakes and would like to take responsibility. if Admins still find me annoying , im sorry . i would also like to know how to change my birthday on forums, my birthday is 03 - 05 - 1999 . its not 05 - 03 - 1999 . i cant find a way to change it.
    Last edited by SnipePrincess; 01-05-17, 08:58 PM. Reason: reason why im using same account in new pc with all new setup

First of all this isn't May the 4th, and second of all I still find it hard to trust you back and I personally find you kind of fishy.

No.

Comment

You went inactive in the middle for a bit, both you and your clan. As a result I didn't see your help, reports etc. I also didn't like yours or your brothers attitude 4 weeks ago. Be active, help (answer player's questions), report cheaters/hackers and help out/contribute on forums. No from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Ok. Thank you. I was offline because of some family problems , tbh they threw laptop while they are arguing if Admin blackBird doesnt believe it , i will post some pics of my new cpu along with the bill printed with my mom's name and mobile number . I will try to be active once my sister's exams completes on may 8. She got her exam center in another village. She's bring forced to live with her mom so she will be leaving after summer vacation. After that I'll be the only owner of this account
        Last edited by SnipePrincess; 02-05-17, 02:11 AM.

Comment

As the Admins explained above is totally right. Why did you make TP application too fast? You could wait a bit, no need to rush.
          Yesh, your behavior is too annoying about events. Actually these maps are bad for events, which you create with your friend.
          Also several times you asked for godmode and then i got godmode abuse alerts. Thats why i dont trust you too.

No from me.
          Last edited by PANZEHIR; 02-05-17, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
            As the Admins explained above is totally right. Why did you make TP application too fast? You could wait a bit, no need to rush.
            Yesh, your behavior is too annoying about events. Actually these maps are bad for events, which you create with your friend.
            Also several times you asked for godmode and then i got godmode abuse alerts. Thats why i dont trust you too.

No from me.
            when u gave me god mode , i didnt know anything about that or rules about it . i also don't know how it works . you should have explained me or just warn me that god mode is abused if i shoot someone , yeah u told me not to abuse it by killing anyone but i shot my friends while creatin maps to test it . if you think im being annoying by creating maps , then its alright , i will stop doing that .

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post

No from me.
            when i heard that i can make my own maps , i was so excited thats why i kept asking more questions and keep being experimental , if that makes u feel annoying , im really sorry about it . i know u admins need to take care of all online players, i feel guilty for disturbing u people while u are busy . im sorry about that.
            Last edited by Blackbird; 02-05-17, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnipePrincess View Post

when u gave me god mode , i didnt know anything about that or rules about it . i also don't know how it works . you should have explained me or just warn me that god mode is abused if i shoot someone
              Panzehir telling you not to abuse it is enough, when an admin grants /gm to a player, the rules and how it works is explained to the player it is given to. There's no excuses to abusing it. Also you not knowing the rules and how /gm works also shows that you are not ready for Trusted Player. It shows low knowledge of the server. You are too new and need much more time.

Also, it's okay to map but don't be going around annoying admins to help you, fucking hell you even tried to make me build a whole map for you. Almost all mappers learnt mapping by themselves with help from admins only a few times. You should be no excuse.

You need at least 3 months worth time to improve and know more about the server, you are just too new and I can't trust you because of your behaviour at times.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

Panzehir telling you not to abuse it is enough, when an admin grants /gm to a player, the rules and how it works is explained to the player it is given to. There's no excuses to abusing it. Also you not knowing the rules and how /gm works also shows that you are not ready for Trusted Player. It shows low knowledge of the server. You are too new and need much more time.

Also, it's okay to map but don't be going around annoying admins to help you, fucking hell you even tried to make me build a whole map for you. Almost all mappers learnt mapping by themselves with help from admins only a few times. You should be no excuse.

You need at least 3 months worth time to improve and know more about the server, you are just too new and I can't trust you because of your behaviour at times.
                i dont know what to say ... i asked u to clone the ship because i thought admins might have any special commands to do so as Heartbeat did He moved whole map to shore. if you didnt know such command ,im sorry i dont think its my fault. for example i build a ship and i want to clone it to make 2 ships . admins can easily move whole map so first i save the map and ask admin to move map a lil bit far. after that i can load objects set and see now i got 2 ships . . but i never forced u , i just requested u. and its already been long since i've been warned about GM , i said i wouldnt use GM unless im not dming , at the time i got demoted on April 1.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 5th, 2017.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X