X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Tp app

Username: Rolox
    Any previous names: Rolox with some former clan tags.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Rolox
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1114 h

Extra Info:Hey My Name is Rolox, im from india I think Most of you know me who i am or dont well that my second apply for tp the last one i got denied cause of my impatience and made a drastic change in my self i hope admin could see that too and im not a double faced person who helps just to get tp status well if i'll not at any chance i'll be the same helpers of every noob and without any doubt i think im ready for this status now i think i deserve it now as i hhave cured all my mistakes in past and i hope you guys would a give a chance to me and im actively active on forums and IG and irc but apparently im not that much active on irc cause my pc has a pass on it so that i can't install apps in it without the pass so sorry for that i try as much active on irc too by my dad's phone but still if u think i suck u can deny i'll be improving my self more then.
    Note: i will be inactive for 3 days going on a trip.

P.S-Eliteus your rap is good Still made my ear bleed.

Regards,
    Rolox
    Last edited by Rolox; 31-05-17, 12:44 AM.
    Im Dope

Just like for Martex, I see that you are active, but I have not seen you active for long enough. You came back not long ago. Personally I'd expect a TP applicant to spend 3 solid months with us given that he helps/reports and contributes well on forums. Sadly I haven't seen much of those either. Spend more time with the community and you may get my vote. No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      Just like for Martex, I see that you are active, but I have not seen you active for long enough. You came back not long ago. Personally I'd expect a TP applicant to spend 3 solid months with us given that he helps/reports and contributes well on forums. Sadly I haven't seen much of those either. Spend more time with the community and you may get my vote. No from me.
      Thanks I'll Try Sticking Around And Speding Some Timd.. 
      Thanks For Your Opinion.
      Im Dope

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        Eliteus is totally right... i have same opinion about you.
        Its a No for now. Try to play more, try to help to every single question in-game (dont miss chat).

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 7th, 2017. Work on the points other admins told you.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X