• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martex's TP App

Username: Martex
    Any previous names: Dr.NourNN, [WF]Martex
    IRC Nickname (if any): Martex
    Time spent in-game (hours): 170 hours

You were inactive, some days ago you started to play again, but you are not helpful at all or reporting anything.
    Since you were denied several times as i remember well? You should know your Application will be denied auto.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      You were inactive, some days ago you started to play again, but you are not helpful at all or reporting anything.
      Since you were denied several times as i remember well? You should know your Application will be denied auto.

No from me.
      Ok yeah i were in active but i began to be active and help people and report players, you can't see me active because my timezone is different from yours
      Also i don't see you ingame only 2 times in the week for me, you can ask any other admin he will tell you iam active or not also he would tell you iam helping people and reporting or not, also iam changed my behaviour.
      Thanks for your openion.

Comment

I agree with Admin Panzehir, you are active, but that is only "now" - you came back like 2 weeks or so ago. I'd expect a TP to be here for 3 months, active everyday. Also, although you are active, that is about it - you are not very helpful and I don't see many reports from you. You are not active/helpful on forums either. No from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          I agree with Admin Panzehir, you are active, but that is only "now" - you came back like 2 weeks or so ago. I'd expect a TP to be here for 3 months, active everyday. Also, although you are active, that is about it - you are not very helpful and I don't see many reports from you. You are not active/helpful on forums either. No from me.
          Iam being active again after i went inactive

Comment

Originally posted by Martex View Post

Iam being active again after i went inactive
            Not for long enough. Only been active for a few weeks, it takes months to earn my trust.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

Not for long enough. Only been active for a few weeks, it takes months to earn my trust.
              Thanks for information i can do this

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 7th, 2017. Work on the points other admins told you.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X