• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application(4th)

Username : [ATM]Warning
    Any previous names : Ary ,[W]Aryan , Aryan[xH] , Aryan. ,[ATM]Aryan
    IRC Nickname (if any) : AryaN_
    Time spent in-game (hours) : 700+
    Last edited by AryaN; 28-06-17, 12:48 PM.

Your activity fluctuates a lot.For instance,you go back inactive right after you became active for a couple of weeks,this ain't a plus point.I get a bunch of reports which is a good sight of yours and you are quite helpful but the only thing which bothers me from giving a yes is that you disappear sometime.
    *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
      Your activity fluctuates a lot.For instance,you go back inactive right after you became active for a couple of weeks,this ain't a plus point.I get a bunch of reports which is a good sight of yours and you are quite helpful but the only thing which bothers me from giving a yes is that you disappear sometime.
      Am a student I need to take care of my studies too..
      This time i was away fr only 4 days Am trying my best to stick around the community

Ty fr the vote
      Last edited by AryaN; 23-06-17, 01:13 PM.

Comment

You activity in-game is too low... you are mostly not seen, thats one of the reasons why you get negative votes. I personally was not able too see any helpful actions or reports.
        No from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on August the 2nd, 2017.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X