X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Churre

Username: Churre
    Any previous names: [ATM]Churre, Churre_[R] nCt.]Churre, [.ZF.]Churre_SA, [UG]Churre_SA, [CST]Churre_SA, Churre_SA.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Churre
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1307h

NOTE: First of all, I want to apologize for that big mistake I did, everyone did a mistake, and i'm so sorry for that, you all know that I learned a huge lesson from my mistake, and that will not happen again. Also i'm still doing my best to get my status back.. I'm still helping players, reporting cheaters/rulebreakers, etc, etc... I did of all to get my status again, so i'm here applying to see what will happen, I did my best, and I will keep doing my best.... If I can get another chance for my status, I wont waste this chance, Thanks....
    Last edited by Churre; 23-06-17, 03:23 AM. Reason: .

Applying at the date provided?Couldn't you wait for a couple of days/months more to regain our trust?This decision seems quite rush to me.
    Never mind,using hacks being a trusted player is THE MOST FUCKED UP THING ACCORDING TO ME?I mean why would you even do that?You are quite active nowadays and one of the players who are quite active regarding helping which i appreciate the most.Reports are quite consistent and i admire that but to be honest 1 month isn't enough for this, my vote stays no.
    Last edited by Zed; 23-06-17, 09:27 AM.
    *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
      Applying at the date provided?Couldn't you wait for a couple of days/months more to regain our trust?This decision seems quite rush to me.
      Never mind,using hacks being a trusted player is THE MOST FUCKED UP THING ACCORDING TO ME?I mean why would you even do that?You are quite active nowadays and one of the players who are quite active regarding helping which i appreciate the most.Reports are quite consistent and i admire that but to be honest 1 month isn't enough for this, my vote stays no.
      Okay, I understand, I know I did a big mistake, we are humans and we do mistakes, but the mistake I did, it's big, and as I said, I apologize, thanks for your vote

Comment

Even though you're active and you do report, I still can't forget what you did a month ago. For me 1 month is too early to apply, specially with the mistake you did.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          Even though you're active and you do report, I still can't forget what you did a month ago. For me 1 month is too early to apply, specially with the mistake you did.

No from me.
          That was 2 months ago, in April 23th... Anyways, maybe you are right, it's too early after that I did, thanks for your vote, I will keep doing my best for my next app (if I get denied)

Comment

There were also admins who used hacks or some mods that give advantages, and they were just temporary demoted, so why not giving you a chance? But it doesn't deppend only of me.

I see your activity everyday and you also help and report every day so it's a yes from my part. No matter if you get dennied this time, you are doing it well from my point of view, keep it up and please, never make that mistake you did again.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
              There were also admins who used hacks or some mods that give advantages, and they were just temporary demoted, so why not giving you a chance? But it doesn't deppend only of me.

I see your activity everyday and you also help and report every day so it's a yes from my part. No matter if you get dennied this time, you are doing it well from my point of view, keep it up and please, never make that mistake you did again.
              Thank you Charger ... That's my last reply here, now I will just wait for more replies and check it

And as I said, I will not repeat that mistake I did
              Last edited by Churre; 24-06-17, 05:40 AM.

Comment

I was about to say the same thing Charger said, and i'll add something before saying my vote. As a human we all do mistakes and some of us do regret what he dd and tries to fix them and other half just keeps doing more and lot of mistakes and never regrets what he did, but here u are doing the first option, you are trying all your best to fix the mistake you've done, and to be honest there were lot of players here who did lot of mistakes, even bigger than yours, yet became trusted players and admins, i am one of them.
                The idea from all this is that if someone regretted what he did and started by fixing all his mistakes, he will surely get peoples trust, anyway, my vote is absolutely YES, please don't disappoint me and keep your good behavior.

Comment

So Churre, i see you are always active in-game, i see you are helping in such a good way, gonna mean you give long explanations and well detailed. I see your reports are mostly right which is a good sign. But like 1 month ago why did you installed aimbot hack and denied the fact you used it on the ban appeal? anyways i will give you a Yes vote but have in mind not to make any mistakes.

PS: Always admit your mistakes/wrong actions here, and dont lie.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                    So Churre, i see you are always active in-game, i see you are helping in such a good way, gonna mean you give long explanations and well detailed. I see your reports are mostly right which is a good sign. But like 1 month ago why did you installed aimbot hack and denied the fact you used it on the ban appeal? anyways i will give you a Yes vote but have in mind not to make any mistakes.

PS: Always admit your mistakes/wrong actions here, and dont lie.
                    It's ok, thanks for your vote Solaimane and PANZEHIR

But that was 2 months ago, anyways, thanks

Comment

Positive vote from me. I just came back from inactivity and I saw a lot of new players, and you are one of them. I don't care about your history, from what I've seen nowdays from you..

You will get my positive vote.

~ People change

Comment

Try it again next month on July, 28th.

There are still some trust issues.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X