IrfanXp Trusted Player Application (#2) - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IrfanXp Trusted Player Application (#2) - 2

My current ingame name is ScaryGhost[M4].

My previous names are IrfanXp (with tags) and Frost Bite (with tags - it's a different account).

I joined this great server in 2015.

To be honest, I'm not Active on IRC. Actually the problem im facing is, I'm being banned from the IRC. Some players and admins suggested me to join mIRC or kiwiIRC but I don't know how can I operate them and after I downloaded, installed them, I saw that only Admins/Trusted Players can send message to/from IRC.. I'm really confused in this matter.

I've spent total of XX time in-game.

As I already said before in my last Trusted Player Application, HERE, I did advertise and as a result, my Trusted Player status was revoked by Admin Delija. I feel shame on what I did in past but everyone deserves a second chance.
    I'm active in-game (more than 5 Hours per day) - Mostly active in Dead Time Zone, Mature, Calm (haven't insulted or provoked anyone), Reporting hackers and rule-breakers on forum and in-game
    and helping newbies in different ways such as given them money, cookies and entertaining players by different contests and help them in every possible ways.
    I really like to place p-goos, start Road Trips and entertain the players of GamerX which helps to increase the playerbase of server.
    If I get another chance to be a Trusted Player, I'll never make you regret it.

Thanks for reading.
    Best regards, ScaryGhost.
    Last edited by ScaryGhost; 25-06-17, 05:56 AM. Reason: Update

Today is 25th of June, It was 25th of May when you posted last TP application. Since then it has been 31 days, now you say:
    Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
    I'm active in-game (more than 5 Hours per day)
    On your last application you wrote that you had "6 weeks, 5 days 10 hours and 55minutes" spent in-game (1138.916(6) hours).
    Currently it says on your profile that you have spent "1166.13 hours" in-game.
    Now if you take that 31 days and multiply it with 5 hours (amount per day you said you were online) = 155 hours.
    If you add 155 hours to 1138, you get 1293 hours. Call me nazihoe or nerd but by my calculation it says that you are lying

However, considering that you've been quite useful with hackers and contributed to server, I won't mind the time spent in-game. Like you said it yourself, everybody should get second chance, I'm giving you Yes. Don't make me regret it.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

I dont have any rights to argue with you because you supported me.
      But as you said I lied, that's not truth. Actually after 1 week of my previous Trusted Player Application, I've been inactive (due to IRL problems) for about 1 week but since I can't inform anyone about it or make any inactivity report that's why I didn't mentioned it here

OT: I really appreciate your vote, thank you for your trust.

Comment

I don't know,but i have the gut feeling that if you become Trusted Player,you would stop reporting and being active as you are NOW!Nevermind looking at your activity,i couldn't bring out any negative side and I HOPE YOU WON"T GO INACTIVE STRAIGHT WAY if you get the Trusted Player status.From my side,it's a yes and as Jobu mentioned above,don't make us regret.
        No
        Last edited by Zed; 26-06-17, 03:55 PM.
        *StarBoy*

Comment

To be honest, I'm not Active on IRC. Actually the problem im facing is, I'm being banned from the IRC. Some players and admins suggested me to join mIRC or kiwiIRC but I don't know how can I operate them and after I downloaded, installed them, I saw that only Admins/Trusted Players can send message to/from IRC.. I'm really confused in this matter.
          You don't care about that matter, mibbit IRC is already unbanned since 1st June, i even quote replied you on a topic where you said that, so that's not an excuse.

I'm active in-game (more than 5 Hours per day) - Mostly active in Dead Time Zone, Mature, Calm (haven't insulted or provoked anyone), Reporting hackers and rule-breakers on forum and in-game
          and helping newbies in different ways such as given them money, cookies and entertaining players by different contests and help them in every possible ways.
          A lie, you are not that active, nor you report much. Using your inactivity in the previous TP app as an excuse is nothing related to this matter where you claim you have been active since you came back.
          Sometimes you still try to /spec a trusted player for p-goos, also want it for yourself by asking them in /pm

Not what expected for a "trusted player"
          [21:39:12] <@GX-21> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: BUSTED
          [21:39:15] <@GX-28> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: enough proofs nab
          [21:39:29] <@GX-15> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: 35
          [21:39:45] <@GX-02> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: but sadly admin dont check forum reports
          [21:39:45] <@GX-03> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: :d
          When there is even admin HeartBeat in game you do this...

[21:43:41] <@GX-07> ** ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) has loaded slot ID: 69
          [21:44:26] <@GX-04> * ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) detonated their vehicle
          [21:44:12] <@GX-18> * ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) detonated their vehicle
          [21:44:30] <@GX-07> * ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) detonated their vehicle
          [21:44:44] <@GX-22> * ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) detonated their vehicle
          Mind you know that this time i noticed you are using /de in red spawnzone...
          Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
          2.16 Do not detonate vehicles in spawn zone.
          Well that's just what i see since last week, maybe it was even worser in previous weeks.
          So i don't think i can put hopes on you.

No.
          Last edited by Robo; 26-06-17, 06:32 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

[21:39:12] <@GX-21> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: BUSTED
            [21:39:15] <@GX-28> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: enough proofs nab
            [21:39:29] <@GX-15> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: 35
            [21:39:45] <@GX-02> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: but sadly admin dont check forum reports
            [21:39:45] <@GX-03> [64] ScaryGhost[M4]: :d
            He was using Aimbot and I hope I still have proofs. I reported him ingame several times but there were two admins and they kept playing (don't wanna introduce them here).

About this "but sadly admin dont check forum reports", yeah that's truth. I reported several players about 1 month ago and no one replied there, lol.

[21:43:41] <@GX-07> ** ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) has loaded slot ID: 69
            [21:44:12] <@GX-18> * ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) detonated their vehicle
            [21:44:30] <@GX-07> * ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) detonated their vehicle
            [21:44:44] <@GX-22> * ScaryGhost[M4] (ID:23) detonated their vehicle
            I have full rights to Detonate my vehicle. If you have any proofs that I did it in red zone, post them here.
            The proofs you posted above (detonated their vehicle) doesn't shows anything.

A lie, you are not that active, nor you report much. Using your inactivity in the previous TP app as an excuse is nothing related to this matter where you claim you have been active since you came back.
            I'm mostly active in the time zone of Admin Manuel, SaxBoy, Jobu, CashewZ and so on.
            I can't be active 24/7.
            Nowadays, I have so much free time because my annuel exams just passed.
            But as you wish, I'll try to be more active.

Sometimes you still try to /spec a trusted player for p-goos, also want it for yourself by asking them in /pm
            If I am a Trusted Player, Is there any rule that I can't find p-goo? O.o
            About your second point, "asking them in PM for yourself"
            Can you post at least "1" proofs here please?

Whatever, It's your dicision, Thank you.
            Last edited by ScaryGhost; 26-06-17, 07:08 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

He was using Aimbot and I hope I still have proofs. I reported him ingame several times but there were two admins and they kept playing (don't wanna introduce them here).

You mean admin PANZEHIR, Cashewz, HeartBeat, Jobu, Left, Pedro, Charger etc. Still you are not allowed to shout in chat like noobs, you'd consult to them instead of being stubborn. I simply ignore reports on forum that was posted when you already reported in the game and the admins already checked. Do not blame us, you might have read this statement on the forum announcement:
              You may report rule-breaker here when your in-game report was not checked by an admin since they're offline (check /admins) or inactive (away for long time), however if your report was being checked please don't, always use the /report command in-game instead.
              What's more weird after i reviewed your report that i ignored is that you posted in wrong section (Player reports instead of Trusted Player reports), tbh there is nothing much i can judge from the video as i'm not usually able to watch them.

I have full rights to Detonate my vehicle. If you have any proofs that I did it in red zone, post them here.
              The proofs you posted above (detonated their vehicle) doesn't shows anything.
              You already lied on this tp application, why would i trust you? "Full right", if you were not trying to explode someone there, you wouldn't use it multiple times.
              KVIrc User

Comment

You already lied on this tp application, why would i trust you? "Full right", if you were not trying to explode someone there, you wouldn't use it multiple times.
                Now you gonna call it an excuse but I don't care.
                I wanted to check if I used it multiple times, my vehicle will explode 1+ times or not.
                That command doesn't show on Admin screens or doesn't make any spam then what's the actual problem :d

You mean admin PANZEHIR, Cashewz, HeartBeat, Jobu, Left, Pedro, Charger etc. Still you are not allowed to shout in chat like noobs, you'd consult to them instead of being stubborn. I simply ignore reports on forum that was posted when you already reported in the game and the admins already checked. Do not blame us, you might have read this statement on the forum announcement:
                Hmm.. ok I apologize, It will not happen again.
                And if you say I reported him in Player reports instead of TP reports, that was my bad. I didn't know he's a TP :C
                If you can't see any video, please reply there...
                Last edited by ScaryGhost; 26-06-17, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 28th, 2017.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X