Clear All

• Anwar...Trusted Player Application

Username: Anwar[M4]

Any previous names: Anwar , Irul

IRC Nickname (if any): don't Have Any

Time spent in-game (hours): 442 hr

Extra notes:

About Requirements (primary)
    1. Already Registered for More than 2 months, But didn't played Frequently (Lack of Internet Acces.. Theres No Line into my Villages. Curently im using Public internet, 3 KM from my Home
    2. Already Registered for More than 2 months, but IDK wht is Contributions (Exact) Meaning. But i think its like doing something together. If that so, then i say Sometime
    3. Already PLayed More than 200 Hr as required

About Requirements (Secondary)
    1. I Have been Following This Server, but Not in IRC since Mibit issue Appeared in midyear 2016
    2. Only The Other Players (or Admin or some else) can Rate my Behavior, i can't Trust myself. But Honestly, "i am Honest one" Will not telling Lie
    3. don't Have Chance to Report. since i only care on Racing.. Sorry.
    4. like number 1
    5. well, i will not able to write this if i didn't understand English Language.

My Reason to become one of Gamer-X Trusted player.
    Well Like i say in before. I can't Trust my self, so i don't think that my Behavior is Good enough to Become TP.
    Then Once uppon a time, i see another Indonesian Player that already Member of Big Gx's Clan. so I chat him Something about their Living,
    like where he Live, his Ages, Since When they Here..,. And Suddenly he Ask me How long im join in M4. and Another thing, I answer it All.
    Then He tell me
    Him : "If you have alredy Here for So long and being member M4 clan, Then Why didn't you join TP yet??".
    me : "Aku gk yakin bkl di Terima (i'm Not sure will be accepted)".
    Him : "Why? , YOu Already in M4, That's Proven your Behavior is Good enough to be One of them!..('them' mean M4)"

I was Thinking . That is Reasonable. i mean Some time (Since April if i Remember) i have same tought And Considerring to Join my self. But
    Still can't trust my self.. so. Let me get Straight
    * I Want to be TP because I wanna be Part of GX server
    * I wanna join TP Because This is the ONLY SAMP server with Active Forum as far as I Know
    * I want TP Status because I want to Keep playing in GX.
    * but Most.. I Want my name is Well Known by most Player in GX

I should be Post my Application long time ago. and For Now i rarely active in G-X, so I think it will be difficult to be accepted as TP status

That's all . I think im going to far
    Thankyou. for Reading my Short Story
    Last edited by ANWAR; 11-08-17, 03:20 PM.
    just drift

You went full inactive again when you posted this application, i dont understand why you guys always do this?
    No from me.

Comment

I agree with admin Panzehir you just went inactive when you posted this app, you should work more on your activity and try to be more helpful to other players not only in-game but here in the forums as well.

No From me.

Comment

As it mentioned above, Being active is one of main requirements to be a trusted player, but you totally did the opposite by going inactive again. Anyway, it's No from me, good luck next time.

Comment

No. Reasons above.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I don't see you for ages, sorry.

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 26th September 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X