• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultraz[AK] 5th TP Application

Username: Ultraz[AK]
    Any previous names: VirusX,etc.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Ultraz
    Time spent in-game (hours): 400+
    Extra notes: I am trying to improve from myself and to correct my mistakes from my last TP Application (Here), I am active ingame but when i am back from my work (Check this photo) (Another one), Admin Evil_ is the only online admin in this time, I'm sure other admins may notice it, This is my 5th TP Application, I PMed Rick last time he told me that he'll help me in next app but i think he is away and not chilling around these days, I made many efforts in GamerX, Lets talk about the server because i'm really worried about it's negative votes, Pedro made with me problem since of it, I was running a server in past but i barely closed it, then i opened it from a week for having fun with my friends not a real server(hosted tab,etc.) It's just with my friends, I'm not the real owner i just founded it because i who own the host, about it's systems it have tp system also but i received this gamemode from Martex with this stuffs (It was old server gamemode named YG everyone knows that it's similar to GamerX so i just used it (Check this) (This also) I tried to prove that to Pedro many times and to discuss it with him but he is just repeating 'Copier' name, I told him i can insult you but i won't because i'm respecting everyone and i cant insult admins, When he told me to change it and use my script in the server i told him it's not a server it's for fun, so i closed it (The prove) Stefan check I just want to take a chance like everyone else, all admins always negative with me for a reasons, i believe that i was wrong but for now i don't think that.
    Thanks for your time.
    PS: This is 5th application, but i wrongly typed 4th and i can't change it.
    Last edited by Ultraz; 16-08-17, 05:45 AM.

Originally posted by Ultraz View Post
    Extra notes: I am trying to improve from myself and to correct my mistakes from my last TP Application (Here), I am active ingame but when i am back from my work (Check this photo) (Another one), Admin Evil_ is the only online admin in this time, I'm sure other admins may notice it, This is my 5th TP Application, I PMed Rick last time he told me that he'll help me in next app but i think he is away and not chilling around these days, I made many efforts in GamerX, Lets talk about the server because i'm really worried about it's negative votes, Pedro made with me problem since of it, I was running a server in past but i barely closed it, then i opened it from a week for having fun with my friends not a real server(hosted tab,etc.) It's just with my friends, I'm not the real owner i just founded it because i who own the host, about it's systems it have tp system also but i received this gamemode from Martex with this stuffs (It was old server gamemode named YG everyone knows that it's similar to GamerX so i just used it (Check this) (This also) I tried to prove that to Pedro many times and to discuss it with him but he is just repeating 'Copier' name, I told him i can insult you but i won't because i'm respecting everyone and i cant insult admins, When he told me to change it and use my script in the server i told him it's not a server it's for fun, so i closed it (The prove) Stefan check I just want to take a chance like everyone else, all admins always negative with me for a reasons, i believe that i was wrong but for now i don't think that.
    Thanks for your time.
    PS: This is 5th application, but i wrongly typed 4th and i can't change it.

You should know by yourself that writing such essays does not help you to get positive votes... even it becomes worse no joke. You dont really need to cry if you get negative votes, Its not because we hate you, its because you are doing mistakes, and means must improve.
    You just came back from inactivity, you should know by yourself its auto rejected?

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      You dont really need to cry if you get negative votes, Its not because we hate you, its because you are doing mistakes,
      Originally posted by Ultraz View Post
      I just want to take a chance like everyone else, all admins always negative with me for a reasons, i believe that i was wrong but for now i don't think that.
      Thanks for your vote anyway if it's postive or negative, I'm back from my Inactivity since 2 weeks+,I'll keep active if i'm accepted or denied, I'm very active but in a timezone no one is joining in it except (Evil_,Churre,Manuel,Nancy).

Comment

You were inactive, some days ago you started to play again, also you're not very helpful and i don't see many reports from you, you're not active/helpful on forum either , try to improve your helpful activity in-game, trust me if you worked on these things you'll absolutely get my yes next time, for now im sorry to say its no.

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 24th September 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X