• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toxicMDR's TP application

Username: toxicMDR
    Any previous names: [69]toxicMDR
    IRC Nickname (if any): toxicMDR
    Time spent in-game (hours): 183 on this account since the stats began being tracked. Much, much more before that.

Note: I used to be a TP for 4-5 years. Lost the status due to unknown reasons (probably due to inactivity in the past years.)
    Not sure if I'm still registered on irc, but I used to be. Also, I had hundreds of Forum posts, before the new Forum format was implemented. Not sure if this information helps, but in case it does.

You just came back like a week ago or so. You need to spend a lot of time here, helping and reporting and being active on forums for at least a few months before applying for Trusted status. You should know this as an ex-Trusted Player. Coming back from inactivity just recently and applying is nonsensical, I mean what's the guarantee that you won't just leave again for another 4 years after getting the status. No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I'll have to agree with Eliteus, I know that you're a good guy and all, but you should've really waited a bit before applying. No, maybe next time.

Comment

Understandable. Had to try

Comment

Nothing against you, but you just came from a long inactivity. Although you were TP before things have changed a lot from past so i think you should spend some time here before you get the status, Negative.
          the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            You just came back like a week ago or so. You need to spend a lot of time here, helping and reporting and being active on forums for at least a few months before applying for Trusted status. You should know this as an ex-Trusted Player. Coming back from inactivity just recently and applying is nonsensical, I mean what's the guarantee that you won't just leave again for another 4 years after getting the status. No from me.
            Same goes here for me. No from me.

Comment

I know that I was inactive for a whole lot of time, but I did earn my TP status twice already and I'm not a new player, no matter how you look at it. I've only played GX since the start, but real life keeps you very busy sometimes.

This is why I thought it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the input though.

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 26th September 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X