X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavell's Trusted Player Application.

Username: Heavell
    Any previous names: BadBoyS4EveR, [DK]BadBoyS4EveR, TheHeav, Viole, Heavell_[R]
    IRC Nickname (if any): Heavell
    Time spent in-game (hours): 9250 minutes (154 hours)

NOTE: This is my first Trusted Player application, I have registered from 2012 and play sometime, and then I was away from GTA and another game because of school and IRL reason. And then I played again around 2016 and early of 2017. And now I'm back again but for some reason my Time spent in-game has been reset so I start over again. Now I have so much free time so I can play more frequently. I know sometimes I make a mistake, but of course I will learn from that mistakes and try to be better. I registered myself on forum on 2016 but I just recently use it and I will try to be more active in forum too. I know I haven't report too much, but I'm trying to be more active on reporting every cheaters and rulebreakers that I suspect. I'm not a DM player so usually I just hanging around /mall therefore I got a lot of time to spec for someone who looks suspicious to me.

I think you aren't mature enough to handle TP status, also i don't see much help from you or receive much valid reports from you, try to improve you helpful activity in-game and forum as well .No

[14:36:59] <@GX-13> * Heavell (ID:22) has been jailed by Glator[27] (ID:89) / (2017-08-24).

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
      I think you aren't mature enough to handle TP status, also i don't see much help from you or receive much valid reports from you, try to improve you helpful activity in-game and forum as well .No
      Yeah, It was my bad.
      Understood, I'll improve myself to be better.
      Thank you for your respond!

Comment

I'm not a DM player so usually I just hanging around /mall therefore I got a lot of time to spec for someone who looks suspicious to me.
        Don't waste your time stalking players to see if they'll turn their cheat on. I personally don't think lack of reports you send should be the reason for a negative vote because its not obvious that everyone will find cheater. You can always report cheaters/rulebreakers when you encounter them.

And about your contribution to achieve TP, i have seen some helps from you and you report sometimes but your help do not seem enough. Help out a bit more and avoid doing stupid things (like what you did yesterday to get kicked), No for this time.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post

Don't waste your time stalking players to see if they'll turn their cheat on. I personally don't think lack of reports you send should be the reason for a negative vote because its not obvious that everyone will find cheater. You can always report cheaters/rulebreakers when you encounter them.

And about your contribution to achieve TP, i have seen some helps from you and you report sometimes but your help do not seem enough. Help out a bit more and avoid doing stupid things (like what you did yesterday to get kicked), No for this time.
          Yeah, I know, it's not like I'm stalking. I just have more time to spectating someone that i suspect because I'm not do DM frequently. I will do more help and report frequently. I will be aware and won't do something stupid like that anymore.
          Thanks for your respond!

Comment

You help out well and report but you got kicked by Glator which I wouldn't expect from a Trusted Player applicant. Maybe next time. No from me.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              You help out well and report but you got kicked by Glator which I wouldn't expect from a Trusted Player applicant. Maybe next time. No from me.
              I got kicked out by Glator because someone trying to fool a player that asking for a help using /q command. I just tried to remind him don't use /q to fool someone. But well it's my fault too, I shouldn't mention /q too.
              I know it's my fault.

Thanks for the answer!

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 2nd October 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X