• Show
Clear All

• HoocK TP Application [3]

In-game name : HoocK
    Any previous names :/
    Score : 11221
    IRC Nickname (if any): HoocK
    Time spent in-game (hours) : 724 hours
    Extra Information : i respect all rules of game, respect players ... I'm helpful at all times i report cheaters and help new players and active in forum .

You were doing a great job recently. I received some reports from you and you were also helping in-game. Moreover. Let's us not talk about your activity as i see you everyday in-game. However. I don't see any reason to give you a no, it's YES from me. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      You were doing a great job recently. I received some reports from you and you were also helping in-game. Moreover. Let's us not talk about your activity as i see you everyday in-game. However. I don't see any reason to give you a no, it's YES from me. Good luck!
      thanks

Comment

Any reason you keep spamming forum with useless post even thought i deleted it already?

No
        KVIrc User

Comment

You seem like a nice player , and you've improved yourself , but you don't contribute much on the forum, non of your posts are really that helpful or constructive, and i still feel like you have a bit to learn about this server before you're ready to become a TP.

No this time.

Comment

There are a lot of things you need to improve on such as helping and reporting more. You also need to try to be more mature in terms of talking and socializing. Until you improve on the stated points as well as the feedback given by other admins above, I'll stay negative. No from me.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 2nd October 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X