Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're still being thick jeeez, I said YOU BEHAVE WELL. You are kind and shit BUT that is NOT the only thing you can do to get TP. I said that because you were behaved well, and it is the only thing that I saw as a positive from you.

The fact is you are NOT helpful enough like myself AND other admins think.

Simply take the critisism and work on it. It is the only "TP worthy" thing you can do right now.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 21-10-17, 12:20 PM. Reason: I removed stuff that would cause shit
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I'm kind and shit? Shit??? And thick in the head? Wow you really know how to be wonderful and nice to people. Well this arguement goes to an end, as you have done phd in it and i haven't.
      Last edited by Marium; 20-10-17, 10:40 AM.
      People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Accept the vote as it is already, lack of maturity and patience are distinctly evident when you can't accept a simple vote from an admin, clearly no from me
        Last edited by Blackbird; 20-10-17, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the vote blackbird ! I was not active enough for a week and a half because of my exams, tomorrow is my last one so i will be more active than before
          Last edited by Marium; 20-10-17, 01:25 PM.
          People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

I don't see any efforts from your side which leads to a negative vote
            *StarBoy*

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 21th November 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X