• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application

Username: G_St4R[AV]
    Any previous names: G_St4R
    IRC Nickname (if any): Nope
    Time spent in-game (hours): 547h
    Last edited by Umair; 03-01-18, 09:27 PM.

PANZEHIR Can u tell me please why this is not allowed to post here??

Comment

Originally posted by Umair Hashmi View Post
      PANZEHIR Can u tell me please why this is not allowed to post here??
      Only the person who posted the Applicant and Admins can post here... for other its not allowed.

Comment

Well i see you're active and you seem like a good player. However, that's not enough, There are a lot of things you need to improve on such as helping and reporting more , so try to Improve yourself by being more active in game and forum aswell, keep following the rules and reporting cheaters/rulebreakers and you may get a positive vote from me next time

Sorry its no, maybe next time.

Comment

You are active and have tried to learn to map well, which are the only positive aspects I can list about you. Other than that, you do not help much and your behaviour is too noob-like. You need to be more mature and help out a lot more than you do now. You also do not contribute anything on forums, you seem like a player that NEEDS help, not gives help. No from me. Fix up.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Eliteus Bro what to contribute on forum i m confused about that requiremenet ??

Comment

No proper ingame neither forum contribution. Poor IRC activity. You should report more, help people who need more. I expect more from you.

By leaving your opinion on different cases or suggestions or giving ideas by yourself.

Negative.

Comment

Respond to certain threads made by users. In Question and Answer thread, people often ask questions - if you know a solution/answer to their question post it. Have a look at Trusted Player Muaaz's posts where he tries to contribute whatever he knows to the user that needs help.

Also respond to Suggestions that players post and give a detailed post on what your opinion is, on the suggested idea. Avoid making spam posts such as "+1, I support idea" - Have a look at posts made by Trusted Player DeclanIsKing, where he gives detailed responses in suggestions.

Alternatively as Admin batcold said, you can start suggestion threads yourself and give ideas on what you may want to see in the server. Make sure the idea is not already suggested in the recent past.

Hope this helps.
                Last edited by Eliteus; 07-01-18, 11:19 PM.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 8th February 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X